Thread: Valentine's day

Valentine's day

Lux posted in the picture and video section about her and her wife's Valentine's day and I thought I could add my day.

I dress most every day, my wife is very accepting and getting more accepting every day. We had a nice weekend of doing projects around the house. I dressed Saturday evening, bodycon dress, Roanyer breast plate, hip and butt pads, high heels, the whole works.

Sunday evening she planned a meal which required my help. She never said anything about what to wear, but I decided to "tone it down" for the evening. I wore black skinny pants, a black button up shirt and white open toe pumps. No boobs, pretty endogenous, but I still need to wear my 4" heels! She wore a skimpy little dress, garter belt and stockings, and heels. The dress was a bit short and the tops of her stockings as well as the garters showed. A bit trashy and sexy. My wife was very appreciative of my outfit and mentioned that she assumed I would wear a dress. I told her I know she likes her man to show up and figured this was the night for it. She gave me a big hug and it was on to dinner. She had made salads and I helped with the baked potatoes, green beans and steaks. The local grocery store has a fabulous meat department and awesome steaks. The steaks were my job. I normally would have grilled them but as it was well below 0F I broiled them in the oven instead. We had a nice evening, visited, cuddled and watched a movie. We had "hooked up" earlier in the day so it was just a nice evening and then off to bed.
    Last edited by Di; 02-16-2021 at 11:03 PM.

Sounds like a nice date!

Every Valentine's day I buy a dozen roses for each of the females in my house, including me.

Pumped, we’ve compared notes before on how fortunate we both are to have accepting spouses. So reading your post put a smile on my face. I think that all crossdressers can remember thinking “am I the only one?” or “what’s wrong with me?” in the beginning. So to know that there are some GG’s out there who are okay with all of this, gives hope to the collective whole.

Sounds like a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    Pumped, we’ve compared notes before on how fortunate we both are to have accepting spouses. So reading your post put a smile on my face. I think that all crossdressers can remember thinking “am I the only one?” or “what’s wrong with me?” in the beginning. So to know that there are some GG’s out there who are okay with all of this, gives hope to the collective whole.
    Yes, we are lucky! I feel for the girls here with wives that want noting to do with CD'ing. My wife took a while to come around, but she did, and has been awesome and I thank her often for putting up with me. I like to see the look in her eyes when I show up wearing a new dress. She has a little twinkle in her eyes and a nice smile to go with it and asks me to stand so she can give me a good look over. Sometimes I buy something ridiculous knowing it is just silly and she "gets it", and has a good chuckle at my expense.

She does like me to dress more manly, which for her might be skinny jeans, a feminine top, heels and no boobs. She really doesn't care for my boobs, but tolerates it well.