Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you find Baby Doll Nighties irresistible at any point in your CD Experience

Platinum Member
    No, but my wife had some. My preference is long nylon gowns, although I do have a knee length pink peignoir; multi layer with a sheer matching robe.

I don?t have any babydolls at the moment but I do love them, so cute. I?d love to have a drawer full of the style with no cups , since I don?t use forms currently. They are difficult to find- all lace/chiffon/shear style is what most interests me. I do however have about 40 nightgowns which I love wearing to bed.

My first I was around 10 years old my mom let a light blue nighty on the floor in there bathroom it was soooo cute. I'm calling it a nighty because it had the cutes ruffled panties Bar and what toped it off a sheer little cover up over it all. I loved it.

I do not always wear baby doll nighties. But when I do I always enjoy it. My wife and I shop together and we enjoy looking for great nitghties.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

More delightful Babydolls styles modeled in this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGVD3NmRTUU

I had a baby doll years ago.
    It was lavender and sleeveless with a high collar that fastened in the back of the neck. I always felt very feminine and sexy wearing it.
    Now I have a few chemise that I wear in the warmer weather, but they don't compare to how that baby doll felt.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

One of my ex GFs had a lot of sexy lingerie that I would get into when she was gone. I don't know if any of it would be considered baby doll. And it would have been nice if she wasn't so petite.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Yes definitely remember! Just out of college, blue satin with lace trim.
    Last edited by Alexis00; 02-02-2021 at 10:28 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I did wear something very similar and I still do, I was shopping at a Lingerie Store and I saw something that I think I could wear and I told the Sales Woman that it is very pretty and she said to me " why not try it on and see if you like it" and I tried it on and I did like it and I bought it and I wore it almost every night until it turned in a rag with holes and rips and discolored, it was Ivory and I love Ivory Lingerie, it was very similar to this in the link below. I paid $125.00 for it and I was going to enjoy every penny of it and I did, these days I wear them almost every Night , couldn't do without it.
    https://www.victoriassecret.com/ca/v...d-cd99f29a8166
    https://lineaintima.ca/products/chri...32945141776469
    Last edited by Bruce64; 01-31-2021 at 02:53 PM.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Silver Member
    Over the years I've had a couple, but I prefer long gowns. Ive had 3 or 4 peignoir sets where the gown was silk and the outer robe was very sheer. My wife and daughter gave me 3 sets from from Victoria's Secret

I still have some and they bring back fond memories when I wear them.

My girlfriends who I shared a house with always kept me supplied.

Early 60s. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I really do like my baby doll pjs but only the older style ones w/o cups. Today's baby dolls just don't cut it for me.

If, like me, you are interested in the older style, take a look at this link. The site has taken Shaeowline pajamas and added a matched pair of panties for the traditional baby doll look! And yes, I have a couple of these sets.

https://www.nyteez.store/collections...tte-pajama-set

I'd also like to see the return of the elegant sleepwear of the 60s & 70s. Tosca of California was the best!

Lacy PJs

I absolutely love the old school baby doll nighties. I so wish I could find some like the ones my mother had hidden away in the back of her drawer. They made feel so wonderful. I'm sure my sisters must have inherited them, and I'm sure they thought they were to old fashioned, even then, and probably threw them away. Ohh the injustice of it all.

Hugs
    Meeshell
    I'm not a woman trapped in a man's body.
    "not that there's anything wrong with that"-George Costanza
    I just feel pretty in pink

Ordered my first BD outfit today.
    Sorry, but I don't think there will be any photos to show on here with me wearing the set. too sheer.

Yes, I loved them, I probably have four or five. However I haven't warn them in years, I don't know why, they just fell off my radar. I will have to dig them out again and see what it brings back.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    so let's take this to the extreme. does this look appeal to anyone?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Darla, that is a Babydoll Dress ! Not a Nightie ! Nothing wrong with it but just quite different !
    Have not tried in a babydoll dress since I was about 8

Sorry to say I don't own any baby doll nighties. While I wouldn't mind sleeping in more feminine attire, I think my wife would make me sleep in the guest room.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Ever since I discovered satin pajamas, I purged all my night gowns and nighties.

Robbie, I like them a lot, not irresistible. I have purchased a few on eBay over the years.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    I have 3 and I love them all
    Last edited by Di; 09-01-2021 at 05:01 PM.

Nope, don't have any and have never been interested in getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    Sorry to say I don't own any baby doll nighties. While I wouldn't mind sleeping in more feminine attire, I think my wife would make me sleep in the guest room.
    Yep, mine too though I do wear my women’s sleep pants that she bought me every single night.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 02-04-2021 at 10:34 AM.
    Crissy

Crissy,

I'm with you SOMA sleep sets or my satin pants every night....

Davina

I just wanted to add that all my nightgowns have cups. I wouldn't consider buying one that didn't. I always sleep with breastforms and a wig. It's a delicious feeling to wake up with boobs. And when I walk into the bathroom in the morning, I want to see myself in the mirror, not some stranger.