Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you find Baby Doll Nighties irresistible at any point in your CD Experience

Did you find Baby Doll Nighties irresistible at any point in your CD Experience

And do you remember any details from your first Babydoll experience

I vividly remember seeing my two sisters getting matching pink babydolls for Christmas when one was 12 and the other 10. I don't remember ever being so excited to try something on ! I danced around in both and couldn't believe just how different i looked and felt in them compared to boy clothes. Omg they were so Girly ! LOL ! After that any chance I got I would try on a gals babydoll, most times just for a minute or two. Back in the day they were very full and frothy so easy to fit into ! I beleieve Baby Blue and Yellow were my most frequent discoveries !

Of course as i got older i bought my own. I still find them so cute on women. And anytime I had a gal wear them the nightie had the same affect on them as they would act very girly and silly in them.

I often wonder if I was growing up now with so few girly things being worn by women and girls if I would have ever got into CDing

I think Annette Funicello in Pajama Party might have inspired a few dressing sessions in the early days.

I do not have any. I am sure my wife would not approve sleeping with me like this.

I do have a short nightie but I bought it to wear in the warmer months more than any desire for something that little sexier.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    I do not have any. I am sure my wife would not approve sleeping with me like this.
    I started laughing when I read this and thinking my wife would be the same
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    I once dated a gentleman who was obsessed with seeing me in a baby doll, and bought me several. I found it a bit clich? for my own taste, plus it made me feel very self conscious about my body, but he really enjoyed it. One might say that he enjoyed it too much, in hindsight.

I have 2. I love sleeping in them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Aha! So it's U they r talking about when they describe men prancing around in women's things, Robbie!

No, I don't wear them. They aren't figure hugging or sexy enuff for photos. And, when I tried sleeping in one I kept waking up all tied in knots!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have two with matching panties. They are easy to hide and are a nice girlie thing that I can slip on for a few minutes those times when DADT becomes unbearable. No, I don?t fill them like a gg would but they have their place.

Last edited by Robbiegirl; 01-30-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    I have to admit I couldn't resist them , before I married I would buy them for a GF . When she discovered me wearing them she was more than happy to share the experience . We had a lovley black set and a baby blue one.

I also admit they are very much a distant memory but not forgotten .

Hi Robbie, they are cute but from a time where women had to look like fragile things. When I was a child women didn't wear them anymore (you would still see them in some tv series or movies however) so they don't pertain to my feminine stereotypes which are more about dresses or skirts and hose (which also make women look fragile to be honest, although I don't see it that way when I see one). My dressing is paired with the latter.
    I guess many of us when dressing draw from these childhood memories that impressed us (and often ignited our CDing) , you fantasize about baby dolls, I fantasize about hose, we aren't much different

I remember my mother had a pink pair. With ruffled panties! They were amazing to wear and I was only 7 or 8. Every time my parents would go out and we would have a sitter, I was in her walk-in closet foraging! The sitter was too busy watching TV or taking care of my younger brother and sister. In High School I had a GF who had almost the exact same pair. She would wear them when we had sleep overs. At least she would start off wearing them. Lol. Always wanted to borrow them... one of the many regrets.

Yes, Satin is a favorite, I have many! to many, lol
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    While I have more short nighties, I do have and like a couple of my baby dolls.

Since I was a very sickly child as a baby, my Mother would dress me in babydolls while I slept in her bed while Dad was away for work.
    I was easier for her to change my bandage and change my diapers.
    I got so use to wearing satin and silky soft fabrics and started my desire to be feminine.
    I slept with my Mom up until I was about 6 if I wasn't in the hospital.
    So I got pretty use to sleeping in the design below...sure wish I could find this design, with the bodice across the bust in very silky satin.
    I often wore a babydoll to bed when Dad was gone, or when I was on my own.....up until I met my wife.
    Most babydolls you see today have a bra looking bodice...I like the old school designs better.....

Last edited by candykowal; 01-30-2021 at 03:43 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    I do have a short nightie but I bought it to wear in the warmer months more than any desire for something that little sexier.
    Ditto. Here on the Gulf Coast , I sleep in almost nothing to bed. When the weather turns "cold", i.e. less that 70 degrees F, the shortie is perfect.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

You WERE kidding about your question right? Baby Dolls are the killer app of the CD universe, I mean beyond vintage garter nylon stockings, which I started with. Yes I remember the holidays when the girls would get such things as presents. I had to look carefully so as not to arouse any suspicion and never appear envious or jealous. That was death for a boy in the mid 1960's. I finally tried one on as a kid while alone and believe me the nylons and baby dolls are the heroin of this fetish! No doubt!

Years ago I found Ebay and nearly bought them out, the great vintage layered nylon chiffon creations from Gossard and Artemus which are long gone now. I also remember watching the TV show "Green Acres" and seeing Lisa Douglas in a full length gown in nearly every episode! I actually found a vintage "Lucie Anne" tailored in large and bought it just to experience what she wore on the show. Those were expensive gowns back in the day, made in LA the starter set often ran over $200 bucks! I got the used one for $350! Can't believe the layered, floor length style and ultra fem look. Sadly all of that great stuff has now been replaced by cotton sweat pants! What a loss.

Shiny-

I have two. One sleeveless, one with short sleeves. Love them. Wear them often.

I have a drawer full of them. I?m wild about them. I also love long slinky nightgowns. I sleep in one or the other every night.

candykowal, I have been looking for something like that in your picture, too

I love baby dolls. I have a few. Hard to find them with bikini or full panties.

I have no Baby-doll outfits or long slinky nightgowns. Maybe I should go looking.

Banned Read only
    Being plus sized I do like a baby-doll top but I like my nightgowns to be long and silky, at least knee length, sleeveless or flutter sleeves.

I prefer the floor lenght 4 layer nylon peignoirs that eva gabor wore in Green Acres. They're the most extravagant, sexy garments to wear. They are very expensive and difficult to find. I save my money just hoping to find another one of these rare garments.