Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did you find Baby Doll Nighties irresistible at any point in your CD Experience

My new Baby Doll. I had to thicken up some of the net to make it more modest.

I have several but do not always wear them, just when the feeling hits me.

161246610951075184 (1).jpg

Being dressed up in a baby doll was my first step in realizing I loved wearing "girl" clothes. I was about 10. It went from there and I never put up a fuss when we played dress up with my cousin's. It went from there to panties and bras dresses and hose. I was lucky to be the same size as them. I blended right in with them when we played outside or went to the store for treats. I still love dressing up. I'm just not as bold and brave to go out now as I was then.😉