This morning I noticed my wife got up early, I just rolled over and went back to sleep. When I got up about 7:30 I went looking for her and she was sitting in our family room looking at the internet on her computer. She told me she wanted to talk so I sat down on the couch. (At least the words "I want to talk" are much less scary than they were a few years ago!) She went on to talk about my desire to buy a wig and have her do my makeup. She then went on to say she had been do a little research and decided she wanted to buy some new makeup for herself, so she was looking for me too! Anyway, this afternoon we went shopping and picked up makeup for both of us. I told her I wanted to try match my new breastplate skin tone so we brought a piece of the neck trimmings from it to get a close match. We also looked at wigs I had picked out and ordered one this evening. We are getting this all put together and probably will wait for a winter storm or "snow day" to do my make over. I can hardly wait! I hope I don't have my hopes up too high, I probably will just look like some old dude in a wig and a dress!