Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prettier than your wife

Prettier than your wife

Some of you make frequent allusions to the possibility, as a CDer, of being more pretty, or feminine, than your wife, and to the fact that it would presumably upset her.
    Supposing this wish is granted one day, what would be in it for you?
    Last edited by DianeT; 02-01-2021 at 12:29 AM.

I love my wife for what she is, I look sharper than she does when we are out, and she encourages me to wear attractive outfits.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I'll never out pretty my wife, and would never want to.

I'd love to be on a par with her, but I'll never match that total feminity.

I've certainly got better legs than my wife!

Helen,

That's my best asset also....

Davina

I don't "compete" with my wife per say, and I'll always think she looks better than I do. But, there are times where we've looked like a couple of cuties together, and I love nothing more than when she compliments my appearance. Her opinion is the metric by which I try to judge my beauty...if she thinks I look good, I call it success.
    Never forget that life is short. Whatever you believe, there's no guarantee of tomorrow or a second chance, so live your life the way you want! Be kind to yourself, be kind to others, and let's make this world a little brighter together!

I dont wish to be prettier than my wife. Its not a competition, and I would never want it to come off that way. But I know what you're asking here....
    My only wish is to be the best I can be for me. That said, she did let it slip once or twice that I looked hot lol. Of course I ran with it and and still bring it up now and then lol.

Banned Read only
    Diane ,

I feel this is a definite NO-NO , it's something we should never do .

I met a CDer for coffee for the first time , I was as Teresa and he/she was in drab . We chatted for a few minutes then she decided to show some pictures of what she looked like , she looked OK and I told her so . She then showed me a selection of pictures of the wife saying , " I'm far more attractive than her !" I told her to put the pictures away and not to show me anymore . I pointed out that even when I was separated and now divorced I have never put my wife down by comparing how we both look , we musr retain some repect for our partners and women in general , even if we don't receive the same respect .

I know my ex-wife was jealous because it was revealed in a heated argument between her and my daughter , my daughter told her my presentation has nothing to do with competeing with her and I've also told my ex-wife that .

I would gain nothing from the gaining that wish , I live full time so what difference is it going to make , my presentaion is based on my own personality I dress to be comfortable in myself . If others make comparisons that's not my problem .

My wife is jealous of my chicken legs but that’s it.... I don’t hold a candle to her otherwise...
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Well - it'll never happen. Period.

But - playing the "what if" game:
    I'd have to say that what's in it for me would be <drum roll please> The ability to mingle seamlessly with the other women.

When i'm dressed I am just Angela. I see no need to try to out female my wife. Why would I even think of telling her that I am prettier than her? Just sounds like a rather mean thing to do. I don't present as female to show anyone up; just to be who I am. My femininity comes from within.

Reality Check
    I don't think I am prettier than my wife and I doubt most crossdressers are actually prettier than their wives. I don't try to compare myself to my wife.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by DianeT View Post
    Supposing this wish is granted one day, what would be in it for you?
    Most likely a divorce
    Crissy

What would be in it for me? Probably a rolling pin up side of my head. But seriously, if anybody thinks they are prettier than their wife they might want to keep that to themselves.

I'm of the opinion that we also need to separate being prettier against being better dressed especially if you're someone who doesn't dress a great deal. We might put a little more thought into what we put on just to walk around the house whereas our SO's are just dressing for comfort while going about an average day.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

What would be in it for me? The axe.

There was never any danger of that for me. If there were any wish or fantasy for me, it would just be "looking like I actually belong in women's clothes."
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Allusions? Yes. I never thought about it. My wife was a fashion model. Now she?s my fashion model. Having her support is irreplaceable.

It was a big issue for me as nothing in VS fit her but my size is XS or size 2 for tops and bottoms.
    Since she passed I've dropped my waistline down to 25 inches.

Marion

Continuing the trend here: what would be in it for me? The door. (as in, don't let it hit you on the way out!)
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Banned Read only
    Pro tip: Even if you are a leggy size 2 with enviable bone structure and your wife, GF, or SO is a sloppy butch, NEVER EVER EVER toy with the idea that you are more attractive than her. Ever. This can only bring trouble and heartache. Do your thing, celebrate your hotness and don't compare. Ever.

Monica!
    How, true it?s a hurtful thing to say, celebrate unique beauty be grateful your able to share.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Thumbs down I guess I was? NOT good news for me!

It wasn't my ex show girl ex wife, tho. I began dressing after we split.

But, it was my old college girlfriend. We began seeing each other after we were both divorced! At first, she was accepting and encouraged my dressing.
    However, after nearly a year of seeing pics and hearing about Sherry? She suddenly broke off our 30+ year relationship!

Jealous? Maybe. After all, Sherry remains in her 20/30's while she was in her 60's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Both my first wife and current wife are/were way above average in the looks department. So it would be difficult to top that even if I were a GG. I can honestly say that my first wife was ugly on the inside and I'm way "prettier" than her in that respect and I'm not a nice person.

Banned Read only
    I am not going to say I am more feminine than my wife but I am just as good looking, and have been told better looking than her in some ways...

But do I look better in some dresses and outfits than my wife does, even she agrees with that.

It doesn't upset her, at least not enough for her to say that I can't or shouldn't go out looking better than her.