Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Prettier than your wife

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    my wife has told me that's why some wifes don't like crossdressing.

THEY want to be the female in the relationship.

Stressing beauty is just pushing it. My wife doesn't give me grief over shaving body hair. "It's your body " she says. On a similar point i may prefer her having a different hairstyle or something, but it's her hair! She can do as she wishes.

My wife is a GG, I will never be as pretty as her. I may be more slender, but I will never be prettier. If I ever was I would not tell her.

Never but I have been told my legs are much better.

I’m not personally of the opinion that I’m more attractive than my wife, but a case could be made. I definitely have more of a models bone structure and body than my wife does, and some might consider me more attractive. It’s not something I strive for specifically, and as for what’s in it for me? Nothing really. At least as far as comparing looks goes. As for just being attractive, well anyone who’s ever really FELT attractive can tell you that beauty and confidence are their own reward.

What wish? To be prettier than my wife?
    She feels that way now no matter how I try to tell her I'm not competing. She'll buy something and try it on and dislike how she looks and goes "here try this it will look better on you".

What's in it for me? Nothing. I'm not trying to achieve that goal. I'm simply trying to be the best Me I can be.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I will ever be even close to my wife looks wise, but I am higher maintenance!
    Last edited by Pumped; 02-01-2021 at 11:07 PM.

What would be in it for me? Nothing good could come of that.
    But I don't have to worry, it ain't gonna happen. The gap in beauty between us is too big for me to fill.
    Last edited by GracieRose; 02-02-2021 at 09:33 PM.

No matter what the magic pill gave me and no matter how I look (or think I look) .... my wife will ALWAYS be the prettiest lady in our house!! No matter what!!

Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder but also in the heart of the bearer!!20210201_210043.jpg

Platinum Member
    That sounds like a death wish to me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    My wife has always said I have a great pair of legs. She is five foot two. I was six foot two, but, now down to six foot + a bit. My wife's face still sparkles; love her blue eyes. I am still decent looking for a guy; especially at 73. The face? It has aged and some imperfections acquired over the years are more noticeable. If you want to "live long and prosper" I would not recommend telling your wife you're prettier than her. My wife, if she knew, would be envious of my ability to wear a four inch heel. Since her toe was fused heels are out! Be careful! A five inch heel with a narrow spike can be weaponized!

My first wife was the Homecoming Queen so the answer to being prettier than her is "no". Oth as to the question of being more feminine, there is really no question that I am more feminine. Even she admits that.

Did it cause problems? To a subtle degree, it did. While there was no question that my 5-1, 95 pound, blonde, blue 34D wife had the much better figure and was just obviously so much more prettier than I could ever be....it was I who received the lions share of compliments on my outfits, hair and make up. So much so that it did irk her. My ex really had no fashion sense.

My on again and off again gf is 6-2 and has an amazing figure, in an amazon sort of way. She has no fashion sense. Her wardrobe looking more like a mans closet than a womans. Jeans, plaid shirts, work boots and hoodies. When we go out she used to get upset because I always had more drinks bought for me and more men asked me to dance than her. Eventually she started wearing my clothes and received way more attention.

I find that many men tell me that they miss the days that "Women were not afraid to dress like women". There are a lot of men who are nostalgic for heels, seamed stockings and a bit of lace.

The point is that sometimes the presentation can be more important than the beauty of the object or person by themselves.

Michellebej gave a very good answer. Dressing well will offset a number of physical shortcomings and add one to two points on the hotness scale.

I feel like I should add, my wife is turning 60 this summer and is a tiny 5'2" and 100 pounds. She weighs what she did when we got married 37 years ago. She isn't 20 years old anymore, but I think she looks damned good. I buy her naughty little dresses and she still wears them for me, but not out of the house like she did when we met. I bought her a tiny, tight, shiny ,bubble gum pink, faux leather dress the other day. This one,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm not prettier than my wife, but she doesn't like the fact that my forms are larger than her breasts.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Pumped, Tell the truth, you would like that beautiful pink dress for yourself
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    I'm not prettier than my wife, but she doesn't like the fact that my forms are larger than her breasts.
    I bought my ex wife a larger cup bra so she could wear them as well. Obviously we didn?t go dancing but out for dinner or drinks. She enjoyed the extra attention.

Her mother came to visit and discovered them, she was highly disapproving.

I have better taste in womens clothing and am better at makeup than my wife but I would not fool myself to think that I am prettier than she is.

Silver Member
    No way am I in any way more attractive than my wife. Very few women including actresses are in her league. First question I get from men is how did you ever get so lucky. Men openly flirt with her. She gets compliments about how great she looks from women.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis00 View Post
    Her mother came to visit and discovered them, she was highly disapproving.
    Lol Alexis, wish I was there to see this. "Sooooo, another customer unsatisfied with what her mother and Nature gave her?"

To everyone, thanks for the answers so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Pumped, Tell the truth, you would like that beautiful pink dress for yourself
    Yes! But I looked and they don't have "old guy with fake boobs" size!

Pumped, perhaps if you downsize the boobs it will fit!

Nobody could be prettier than my wife.

It would be a far cry for me to be prettier than my wife as she is an all around classy women, in fact she is my role model for the current fashion styles.

My legs and ankles looked nicer than my wife's, but other than that I could not even come close to her beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    Nobody could be prettier than my wife.
    Many of you said nice things like this about their wife. I hope some of the wives are members too and can read these quotes