Thread: Levels of being caught out !

Banned Read only

Levels of being caught out !

Even during our current lockdown I still do a daily walk with my dog walking friends . As it's cold at the moment I wear jeans often with tights underneath as an extra layer , roll neck sweater and thick wellie socks . I wear a 3 in 1 jacket gloves and a wooly hat . When i get back home I usually keep my jeans on to do the house work and get my logs in for my log stove . At lunchtime I light my stove and change into more comfortable clothes , for the last two days I've been wearing a sleeveless denim dress which has hung in my wardrobe unworn for almost a year but decided to get some wear out of it by treating as a pinafore dress with a lightweight , long sleeved roll neck sweater underneath with a navy longline cardigan on the top , no heels just warm slippers .

I know some of you in the closet like to go OTT when the coast is clear but I don't have that need anymore but we can all still get caught out ! I was sitting by my fire reading " The girl on the train " when the door bell rang , it was the lady from next door to tell me the tree surgeon had called and did I want a word with him about a tree I needed to have trimmed . I pointed out that I needed to slip something on warmer as it was cold outside so she took one look , raised her eyebrows and said , " I guess you do !" My slim fit jeans are part elastene so the pulled them on OK over the dress , I grabbed a warm jacket and my hat and joined them to sort the job out . The tree surgeon was lovely , he had me down as Terri but asked me to confirm the spelling and my house number , he did give a double look when I told him I could deal with the branches when they were lopped as I had two chainsaws .

The following day I caught sight of my regular dog walker with his wife mid afternoon , so I grabbed a jacket and slipped my wellies on to have a chat with them . The houses on my side of the road are having problems with springs overflowing in the field behind our properties and flooding our gardens at times . They told me someone had dug drainage ditches further up the field so I went with them to take a look , I was wearing the same outfit as the previous day but without the warmth of jeans and it was cold . We met a lady with who had dug the trench , the couple left me to chat with her , I couldn't get away from her , she showed me what she had done and then invited me into her garden to show me the water feature they had made to deal with the flooding . I kept trying to tell her I wasn't actually idealy dressed but she just said , " You're fine my dear " .

By the time I stepped inside my own home I was frozen but at the same time feeling really good , I'm not sure if that lady has seen me in male mode or not as she only lives two doors away but she certainly wasn't treating me or seeing me as a man .

I was caught out in some respects but there are levels of being caught out , maybe think twice about " Killer heels and a miniskirt " it is so nice being caught out as an acceptable woman .

Reality Check
    If you are living as a woman, the only way you would be "caught" is if someone saw you presenting as a man. That would include forgetting to shave.

We all have our own situations. When I am out as Krisi, I hope I am seen as a woman, but if someone sees me as a crossdressing male, it doesn't hurt me unless it's someone I know. If they get a thrill from seeing a crossdresser in public, fine.

Now if they say something or give me a dirty look, it hurts my pride, but that's life.
    Krisi

Teresa your post are so inviting and nice.

Where I live the neighbours don't know me,

So sometimes they see my effeminate looking sister.

That seems more awkward to me than seeing me as Beverley.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I don't know if I would call your scenario "being caught." You made a conscious decision to present as you did in a situation that was entirely under your control. You weren't caught by anyone. That said, kudos to you for living and presenting as you see fit. ❤️

Banned Read only
    Connie,
    I guess my underlying message is much of what we fear is mostly in our heads , living as Teresa isn't proving so hard . I'm finding there's very little that can't be worked round .

Bev,
    I said when I first went full time the big problem initially was could I sustain it , the decision to make and accept is which mode do I feel comfortable with , once I accepted that it was a matter of being patient with others but not backing down .

Monica,
    I agree I wasn't caught as such but spme fear the outcome possibly because they choose to go OTT , if I'd answered the3 door to my neighbour in a mini skirt and 5" heels her repsonse could have been very different , I admit I have the choice but I have to consider what I am to my neighbours .

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Not to comment specifically on this post. But I am enjoying reading about your encounters, as you move to full time Teresa. Some envy in there. But we each have are own lives to work through and enjoy.

Hi Teresa

I have what I would call a low level story but may help someone else.

Recently, I was on a zoom call and it was time to take a break during the evening.

When I got back the comment was
    Hi Shelly I see your wearing heels
    The lady went on to explain she did not see, but she could hear my heels on the hardwood flooring.

I just smiled
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

OH.... let me tell about GETTING CAUGHT or close to being caught, because I've been a Jedi at it; sometimes with horrible outcomes.

- I was in the Navy and started underdressing in my flight gear when I'd go flying. On the return leg of a mission over Iraq (Gulf War 1), I had a mishap at the refueling basket where the valve broke and sprayed raw fuel over my plane. It ignited and I was in a fire ball, and my single engine stopped. While I was plummeting like a flying refrigerator, and trying to restart my engine, all I could think about was having to eject and being captured in a bra and panties by the Republican Guard.
    - I just began my first command. I had to live alone in Norfolk and left my wife/family home in NC (kids needed to finish HS). It was a tough job and I was doing nothing but work, and live in a hovel of a small apartment. My dysphoria came back with a vengeance and I bought clothes. At first it was just around the apt, but I was emboldened to go out. I was in the riverfront district of NORVA, dressed, and encountered a group of my own Sailors (men under my command). One of them looked right at me from no more than 15 feet away. I thought for sure I had been clocked; and that meant on Monday when my crew arrived I was going to outed by my own Sailors. I was in absolute panic, and the fear of having my career ended by an Other Than Honorable discharge. It was the longest weekend and night of my life. I'll let you fill in the blanks on how I attempted to avoid disgrace.

-Then there was the Day of Infamy when I got caught by my wife (then of 40 years) who never had a clue about my dysphoria, my crossdressing, etc. I pranced out of the walk-in closet not knowing my wife was in the room. I was wearing a really hot pair of pink and black panties (holding my jeans). She was NOT a happy camper about it, and I finally had to explain my entire life to her; a life I hid very well.

If you're Trans or a CD dresser, and if you're trying to keep it a secret, sooner or later IT WILL HAPPEN. You will show yourself. The secret escapes, almost as if We have a secret desire TO BE CAUGHT. Someone see me, please. It is only a matter of time before you must show your true self.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Silver Member
    When I was young and went out, I loved the wind blowing my dress. That was until I tried going out in zero weather. I had on a tight wool skirt nylons, slip, long-leg panty girdle. My coat came down to just above my knees and the skirt came below my knees. I had boots too. I got in the car as soon as I could. The heater may have been running but the car never seemed to get warm.

I had great sympathy for the girls I dated in the winter when we went to the movies. Drive-in movies meant running your car. But it did get the girls under the blanket.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 02-03-2021 at 12:25 AM.

How about sunbathing in the backyard wearing a bikini. When my roommate brings the new neighbor over to show off the vegetable garden that I planted. So I met the new neighbor,a chef and sent him home with some garden fresh vegetables.

My roommate saw nothing wrong with it, she wasn't embarrassed, I wasn't embarrassed it was like normal or something. Maybe because I often would lay out in the backyard to work on my tan.

She was a special lady.

Banned Read only
    Ilene,
    Yours is a remarkable story , I've followed it with great interest and I'm so glad it's working out for you , perhaps you see it as I do and realise there isn't an alternative worth thinking about .

Shelly,
    I recall that happening many years ago , my wife phoned about something important , I was talking to her on the cordless phone while walking on hard surface in heels , I'm sure she must have heard .

Jean,
    I do wear some very short sundresses when relaxing in my garden but then most girls would do the same thing to catch up on their tan . People walking thie dogs pass my garden and just give me a smile and a wave .