Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do CD stores use woman models?

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    it was my understanding that enfemmestyle.com uses all transgender models. (they used to go by a different name) I think on the old web site they identified all the models too.

this should be normal practice. The girls there do look very nice.

It has the exact opposite effect on me. I'm less likely to buy anything modeled by a GG as it doesn't give me any idea what it could do for me.

I shop and purchase as a woman would. I have viewed several of the CD clothing sites, they are not to my taste and the prices are inflated which makes me think they are taking advantage of our community. You can purchase better quality items at a affordable price, and from reputable clothing lines.

There have been a few here who have went on to become models.

The catch is that had they not been here you would never have known.

So remember you may be looking at a model from our community without actually knowing.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations