With the pandemic effecting us all in one way or another, I have been left wanting more. My SO is a nurse, now working from home due to the pandemic. Her bedside days are long past, and now she works over the phone, helping patients get medications, monitor progress, etc.
She knows about my dressing, and it's pretty much a DADT situation. I'm self employed and work part time due to arthritis. My toes are painted, legs always shaved, etc. In winter, I generally lounge in leggings and a t shirt around the house. When she was at her office, I got some "me time" at home alone, which is when I would put on a pretty skirt or dress and just unwind and relax (dresses and skirts are beyond her acceptance). Now, I no longer have this time. I'm finding that I am much more irritable and my fuse is a bit shorter.
I love my wife dearly, but I do need some time to unwind, and dressing is my stress reliever. We have a cabin which I often escape to, but with recent shoulder surgery it's difficult for me to get up there right now. It doesn't get used a whole lot in the Winter, and with a recent snowstorm I wouldn't be able to get to it.
I could use a day or two in a bra and a pretty dress right now! Perhaps I'll change the polish on my toes today...that usually seems to cheer me up a little!