Thread: Man, I feel like a woman!

Man, I feel like a woman!

Hi girls, as you probably know, I make videoclips in which I perform old school rocksongs. Somebody called me a ?dragqueen? recently. Well, I am not a dragqueen, I am just a normal crossdressing rockchick who wants to have some fun.
    And this song, this song is really, really great fun, if you ask me, written for all the crossdressers in the world!
    ?The best thing about being a woman
    Is the prerogative to have a little fun?
    Well, we know that, ladies!
    Love Fiona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al3R...ature=youtu.be

Fiona,
    Enjoy what you are doing, I have been doing my thing for ages. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you Beverley, and let's do our thing for ages to come!

You are soooo talented. Amazed at being able to fit so many versions of you so well coordinated.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How do u know? I always wonder, because I have never been a woman!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    so much fun!

Banned Read only
    I have to say this: you are super talented, clever and very attractive. I do have one tiny tiny stylistic observation: hair pieces or wigs look much better when you account for the fact that we humans have foreheads. Yes, I'm a terrible person but the truth is that you look so absolutely fabulous that I have to say something about the one thing left to critique. 😂

No problem. I appreciate your advice. To be honest, my wife (and my dresscode-advisor) has also said that to me several times. I'll think about it when I'm recording again,thank you Monica
    Last edited by char GG; 02-03-2021 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Banned Read only
    Fiona ,
    I find accepting I'm TG has released me to enjoy life more , as a man I had to be dragged on the dance floor , as Teresa I have to be dragged off it ! As the song says I do feel more like a woman , alternatively you could say I feel far less as a man . Sorry but men don't have the same fun .

Fiona, I really liked the video. Left you a thumbs up on YouTube.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I also left you a thumbs up.

You perform well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Fiona: You are very talented and I love that song. You do it well.

Teresa: An interesting and wise perspective for sure. We will always be male, but in terms of gender we can be whatever fits best. And enjoy it fully because we are being who we are to whatever extent we need so we can be happy with ourselves. Best of both worlds is not a bad way to go and they don't need to be of equal importance. Don't we say that men have a feminine side and women have a masculine side? Blending is normal; purity in gender is a rare thing indeed.

Great job as usual. I purchased two new pedals and consolidated to one power supply for pedals this week. Looking forward to making some noise myself and your videos inspire me to play more.