Thread: Blouse

Reality Check

Blouse

So I walk into the spare bedroom and there are a couple of blouses lying on the bed and my wife is trying to match one to a vest she wants to wear. It turns out, they were my blouses.

So, today, my wife is going to lunch with some of her friends wearing one of my blouses! Makes me proud!

I just hope if someone compliments her on it, she doesn't forget and say "Oh, it's Homer's."
    Krisi

Krisi, That would certainly make me smile, the closest I have come to that was my wife did not pack enough panties and borrowed one of mine.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    My wife and I share clothes all the time.

I wouldn't mind sharing clothes with my wife. She'd look really cute in some of my stuff. Unfortunately, she's a size 10 and I'm a 16-18.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I'm thrilled when my wife wears clothing that i bought. She says she would wear more if we were going someplace nice which is unfortunately not happening during a pandemic.

Cute story. Sharing is caring.

My wife and I don't share clothes. We're completely different sizes. If we were able to swap clothes, I would look like a guy
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Oh, Krisi....that calls for a date with the wife, to go shopping for new blouses, in my book!
    I suppose if I could share things with my wife, I would play dress up with her.
    Best thing about play dress up is the fore play as you dress....and undress each other.
    Could there be more to this story?!?!? Hmmmm.????
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Krisi, too cute. My wife has borrowed some foundation garments and slips from time-to-time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Krisi you are so lucky. Your wife deserves a special treat. It great that she wants to borrow some of your clothes.

I wish I could share clothes with my wife. I love some of the blouses that she has. I would love it even more for her to want to borrow ones that I would have. We do have some similar tastes.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U don't mention u wearing her blouses? Is your marriage democratic or a dictatorship?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    My wife and I share clothes all the time.
    That would be great for me too if only I was 2 sizes smaller and she was 2 sizes bigger.

I have often been encouraged to wear my wife's blouses, gives me a feelgood feeling.

One plain blouse I wore in drab encouraged my wife to ask comment on the shirt I was wearing.

I found I had not lost the ability to blush. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    U don't mention u wearing her blouses? Is your marriage democratic or a dictatorship?
    I can if I want to. The difference is, she is wearing my blouse in public, while I would be wearing her blouse in private.

We sometimes shop and bring home clothes and then decide who gets what, but in reality, the only difference is which side of the closet they are hung on. They are all "ours".
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Great to hear, Krisi! U r indeed lucky to be in such a democratic marriage!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    That would be great for me too if only I was 2 sizes smaller and she was 2 sizes bigger.
    There is a whole bunch of size numbers between my wife's size and mine. I used to out weight her by twice, but I lost a few pounds. I am not that large, she is just that tiny!

Silver Member
    Been there. But didn't cause the loss of friends. I did get to go shopping with the girls after that. Maybe you will get to go with her friends.

A woman I’ve been dating is only one dress size smaller, in tall, and wears size 12 shoes*. That is motivating my dieting a lot!

* She tells people she is a size 11 because she’s embarrassed.