Quote Originally Posted by Debs View Post
My hair is getting long now, will be very reluctant to have it cut, and nobody can complain about it, and its probably going to be another 2 months before i can have it cut. Will be able to put curlers in it soon, getting excited about it. How long is your hair now ?
I have always let my hair grow long, in High School (80s) it was halfway down my back, and I loved it! Even if I got misteaken for a girl😁.. I wasn't as into crossdressing back then other than I would "borrow" my friends who had hot sisters panties from the sisters and usually girls pants like Jordash or whatever.. now my hair is once again to middle of my back! It's still thick, wavy and easy to do the fem style😊.. I love my long hair and lots of people at work (wintertime ski lift operator) love it too, I love it when ladies say long hair looks good on me, if they only what I wear under my ski pants uniform🤣... well to be fair my normal ski pants are hot pink and always wear a hot pink neck gator, I love pink!! I have been CDing for many years now, it kinda started before my wife and I got married, we went out to a Halloween party dressed as hookers!! Oh the feel of short skirts ,pantyhose and high heel boots😁.. several times since then we with our younger twokids have gone trick or treating with me dressed up, I love it I felt I could get away with it on Halloween!! So over the years my long dark brown hair has been girl styled!! Now at 54 I no longer care what people think, so I go for it! Can't wait to ski my next couple days in my new hot pink ROXY ski pants and I finally found a ladies jacket with a hot pink,White and black wave!! Most daring yet!!! I'll really look like a girl now but I happen to ski like a guy.. I like letting my long hair fly in the wind behind me!! I still however LOVE wearing my blonde wigs.. something about blondes!!!😁💃🏼