Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underdress at work

Underdress at work

This may be a repeat post however I?m new here and have not yet read every post, so if I?m repeating I apologize. I?m in the military and I underdress most of the time (depends on the schedule). I was just wondering who else underdress at work. I know there must be a lot of us. I do it for a few reasons. 1. It?s who I am and it makes me feel warm and comfortable all day.2 perhaps a little excitement to keep a secret from my colleagues 3. I am Katey and I want to be her as much as possible. Thank you for reading 😁

I do as well with panties and a camisole.

Jennifer

I do it for all the same reasons you do, i don't have any mens underwear, well maybe 2 pair.....

Love
    Lisa
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

Hi Katey, Many of us here underdress to some extent daily and for the same reasons you mentioned.
    Welcome to the site!
    Crissy

I don’t own any male underwear. It’s either underdress or nothing, and I don’t do commando. I wear a sport coat very day to hide the bra straps.

hello Katey,
    welcome to the forum!
    sometimes I under-dress at work, often I under -dress at home. Tomorrow I will definitely under-dress - tights and a vest will help keep me warm in the cold weather that is forecast!
    luv J

Kudos to you, Katey! I don't think I could have pulled off underdressing when I was active duty, but that was a long time ago.
    Now, I wear panties every day and bras as often as I can. As you said, that depends on my schedule.

Hi Kelli, yes it can be nerve racking at times. Thanks for the reply

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi Jacques, I do my best every day. Thank you for the reply

I was never in the military, but I made it a policy never to let my gender issues leak into my work life, mainly because of the politics of the places I worked. My co-workers could be merciless to anyone who let eccentricity show.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I also underdressed when I was living off base and had to drive onto the base during working hours.
    When at my apartment, off base, I often went out at night dancing as Candice in a skirt & heels.
    Being in the Navy, when I had to transition to the ship I couldn't CD, no fun.
    So I understand that thrill and CDing is a wonderful stress reliever.
    I still under dress most days as I am retired.
    Thanks for your continued service!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I underdressed on occasion in the military. And got discovered by another's girlfriend, who was doing laundry. She never said anything to me or anyone else as far as I know, but it was quite uncomfortable.

There are more androgynous items you can wear. What gender black briefs are made for isn't that obvious from more than a few feet away.

Hi Jennifer thank you for your reply. I love this place

Quote Originally Posted by kateydoe View Post
    This may be a repeat post however I?m new here and have not yet read every post, so if I?m repeating I apologize. I?m in the military and I underdress most of the time (depends on the schedule). I was just wondering who else underdress at work. I know there must be a lot of us. I do it for a few reasons. 1. It?s who I am and it makes me feel warm and comfortable all day.2 perhaps a little excitement to keep a secret from my colleagues 3. I am Katey and I want to be her as much as possible. Thank you for reading ��
    Haven't worn mens underwear for years so yes I underdress at work, bra and panties daily, even before the COVID situation.
    I used to underdress when I was in the Navy as well, couldn't when we wore our whites obviously, but in my cracker jacks, johnny cash's and dungaress - yes I did.

Hi Nastasha, thank you for your service that?s awesome that you went to work like that. I?m doing that now. Thank you for your reply

I am a daily underdresser at work. Always cute panties and stockings of some sort. Working from home has been an unexpected blessing in disguise

A minimal under dresser here, panties only, they are comfortable and I have worn them for years.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I underdress all the time it?s just normal for me. All my male underwear are hanging on a rack at a department store.lol

I underdress at work often. Usually just panties or occasionally hose. I agree that working from home has definitely had its silver linings for me too 😈

I was Navy, submarines, so it just wasn't in the cards. At the time I was in, with the clearances I held, any indication I was a CD was grounds for removal from the Force. Later in life ... much later, as a civilian, I occasionally undressed for a year, but it was only hose. Still ... it was a massive stress reliever. You are lucky to be young at a time when the stigma is reduced somewhat. Still, be careful ... the haters are out still out there, and you want your time in the service to not be marred by some jerk who thinks they need to make a point. Thanks for what you do everyday. It may not feel this way right now, but you will look back on these days as some of the most honorable contributions you made to our society.
    To the other posters that were in my branch ... Go Navy!

Gold Member
    Bra and Panties every day, For many years now.

bra, lady's top, forms most of the time, under tee shirt , sweat shirt , safety vest

Aspiring Member
    I have stop wearing Men's under wear awhile now, say a year, I am a daily Merino leggings wearer , winter in Canada, comfortable panties, always wearing at work and I stop wearing men's vest, I wear only comfortable camisoles or women's singlets, it's just dressing for me not underdress, some panties are unisex. My Panty drawer is spilling over.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Underdressed everyday. Made the resolution 1/1/20 to wear the underwear appropriate to how I feel inside. Feels completely normal now. Agree with Bruce, I too have a problem with underwear drawer overflow!

My favorite sort of problem Clair. I don?t think I could ever have to many panties that make me feel pretty or sexy

Back in my working days it was panties and sometimes panty hose with socks
    as I always wore work boots. Then later on I wore ladies 5 pocket jeans to work in,
    in boot cut.