Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Underdress at work

As someone who was on a Navy ship in the early 70?s I can?t imagine underdressing in the military. At least in my day the coups consisted of seventy racks stacked three high. Getting dressed consisted of standing in the passageway between racks. Clothing was kept in a small locker under the mattress that was hinged and propped open when in use. Zero privacy but I assume that is not your situation.

Since I don?t own any male underwear and haven?t for a long time. When I worked, I underdressed in panties for years. In cooler weather I wore thigh highs. Days I wore a coat, I?d wear a bra and camisole. It was fun every morning deciding what to wear. Now I?m retired and don?t have any problems. I dress daily.

I only have women's underwear at this point.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I wear panties and a bra everyday to work or on my days off. It?s a great stress reliever and I think it helps keeps my high blood pressure almost normal

Summer panties only. Fall/spring panties and a camisole. Winter bra camisole and panties as i work outside its covered by heavy clothing.

For me, it’s bra, panties, and women’s socks everyday. No more men’s underwear in my wardrobe. In warmer weather when I can’t wear a bra, I wear a women’s tank top.
    Thanks for your service! Be safe!

Panties all the time, no male underwear. It helps that the restroom in our office area was a single person room.
    The best bra I found is a Bali Women's Comfort Revolution Easylite Seamless Wireless Bra. It lays absolutely flat on your body and yet provides some support and flattening. No one will ever know you’re wearing it if you wear knit polo shirts. Dress shirts would have to be opaque.

pretty much daily. Bra, panties, stay ups or stockings and garter belt. Interesting enough when I started wearing bras ( which cant be seen under my boy clothes) women really started noticing me.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

I was in the army for 20 years and retired. The last 12 years were panties, but never a bra.

I get that too, ones wear a very thin bra but I think women may kind notice as they know what they are looking at

I was also in the army. It was impossible to underdress there, because we all dressed openly in our barracks rooms. Since i have returned to civilian life i have been wearing lacy panties and camisoles. It is a wonderful feeling, knowing what I have on when I'm out in public. Unfortunately, my supply of beautiful things are in short supply, as I just returned recently to the crossdresser forum. When I left several months ago, I made the mistake of purging all my collection of very sensual things.
    At this time I am just like a novice starting out for the first time

I switched to panties 24/7 almost 8 years ago and have about 100 pairs. Since then I have gradually swapped out my male clothes for female clothes as items became worn and needed to be replaced. I have now gotten to the stage that the female clothes are also now being replaced for more female clothes as they have worn out.

Before working from home became a daily occurrence, beneath my work uniform I underdressed in panties, vest and socks all from the women"s side of the aisle for years and in very cold would add tights to keep warm. I would usually choose a larger type pair of knickers for comfort and warmth in the winter and more often than not would be a plain cotton pair.

Working from home has brought a more relaxed "dress" code and I usually start my working day in a nightie, panties and fluffy dressing gown. If there's a Teams meeting using the webcam then it's a case of straight leg jeans and a plain t shirt.

Kateydoe,

You know the people in your Unit, and know their thoughts and how they would react if they found out.

During my time in the Army I had to be very careful, wearing a nomex flight suit for most of my time in the Army didn?t help much either because you can see what people are wearing underneath. One of my pilots asked me once if I were wearing panties under my flight suit, when she saw the fear in my eyes she asked me to look at her butt and could I tell what type of underwear she was wearing. All I asked was if I was in trouble. She said no, but I should be more careful, and thankfully you were not wearing a bra...

Yes it is possible to underdress while serving, you know your job and the people around you. If anything happens to you they will be the first responders. . .

@?-}??-
    Michelle

Dont own mens underware anuymore . Living in montana i hwear a sweatshirt for 7 months pluse of the year so i wear a bra also

I wear panties every day. A few years ago I was helping a coworker setup her new computer and crawled under her desk to plug it in. When I stood up she had a shocked look and was actually blushing. She never said anything but I think my panties might have shown between top of my pants and pullover sweater I was wearing. Things never felt awkward after that day with her or anyone else so not sure if she saw them or not.

Reality Check
    Before you run off to work in a bra and panties, think about your work, what you do and the chances of someone noticing your bra and panties. And think of what might happen if someone notices.

If you're working at Walmart, it probably wouldn't matter much but if you have a career or are in the military and stuck with the same co-workers for a while, it could be embarrassing or worse.

Stop and think!
    Krisi

It's all panties for me, although my wife insist I keep some of my male underwear "just in case." Sometimes I will wear nylons under my pants while at work. Thankfully I now work in an office environment when we can return to working in an office. I recently started wearing bras as a daily item. I've always had a problem finding one where the straps will stay on my shoulders. Wife says my shoulders are too broad and I need to tighten the straps, but that hasn't worked. My assessment is every time I move my arms, it causes my shoulders to "work" the strap down a bit each time until it slips off. The work around has been to get bras what have racer back. Haven't had an issue with any bras that have this style. I've got some sissy lace bras to match my lace panties and a couple of sports bras.

Im amazed to see that I have so many squid sisters here.

Although I didnt have the urge while in the Navy and didnt.

But now that I am aware of my other side, I try to wear my bra as much as I can during day, especially in winter

I have been wearing women's underwear every day for a long time, sometimes when I'm alone in the office, I take one more step to look more feminine
    IMG_20210208_115229(1).jpg

Everyday wearer here. Bra, panties, women's jeans. I dont own men's underwear. Its risky, I work construction.

Aspiring Member
    All the time. I have done for well over 20 years.

I have to wear a uniform for work. So my daytime routine restricts me to underdressing. All I have is panties anymore. On colder days I will wear a cami. With the colder weather and the need to wear a sweatshirt or jacket, I have been enjoying wearing a bra with shallow projection. It helps maintain some level of sanity being an essential employee.

Banned Read only
    I'm fascinated by Mindi having 100 pairs of panties. You could wear a fresh pair every day through the middle of May without stepping anywhere near a washing machine. The only thing I own 100 of is probably drywall screws in a box in my basement. Good for you!

Ever since running into my boss at work during the height of the pandemic, I have been back to the office a few times per month but have stuck to wearing very conventional male office attire. In the past I used to wear nylons under my pants in the winter to keep warm.

Thank you for your service! Be safe out there.... and pretty!

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    this was just TOO perfect had to post it!
    Attached Images Attached Images