Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Underdress at work

Platinum Member
    When I was still working which was before discovering this site I did wear panties on occasion to work. Nylon panties. Basically, I forgot I was wearing them until I had to use the restroom. Then, wearing panties became an annoyance. I figured if I forgot I was wearing them it became "what's the point?" After I retired I did find this site and read many posts of underdressing. Alright, let's give it a try, again. As a retiree with a working wife I decided, if I was going to underdress, go all the way. In the fall and winter I'd don a bra padded with Nerf balls cut in half, a camisole, panty, garter girdle holding up either stockings or thigh highs. I did give pantyhose a whirl too, but, that was really a pain using a restroom. It is easier to wear a panty one size up and a garter girdle. Again, it did nothing for me, but, become an annoyance when using the restroom. Most days I do wear a Vanity Fair nylon panty; either style 15712 or 13109.

Monica, I have found a way to keep my head "in the game" in a DADT is to "collect" panties. I collect current and vintage panties of the three Vanity Fair panty styles I like: style 13001 (40 colors), 13109 (89 colors) and 15712 (129 colors). Some think I may be crazy, but, hey why collect postage stamps made to adhere to letters and packages?
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 02-19-2021 at 08:13 PM. Reason: topic not allowed ???

Aspiring Member
    Panties most work days, but not all. Usually depends on circumstances. I have worn bras a few times in cold weather, but usually don't. Sometimes pantyhose or tights in cold weather.

Hi Katey! I only have women's panties in my drawer, have not worn men's boring stuff since before I married my wife 20+ years ago... started in high school (graduated in '86) ... anyways I only "work" a "real" job in winter as I am a homesteader in summer.. pretty much doing gardening and caring for chickens, bunnies etc in sexy panties usually lace thongs and short shorts with no show socks and pink FILA sneakers usually a cami or tank top or even a skirt outfit.. however my winter work is running a ski lift and am out in the cold everyday and my uniform is ski pants, you never know what I may be wearing under it.. when cold, always a synthetic base either flowered or hot pink with (cotton kills) at least a pair of pink yoga pants/leggings over and I found a hot pink zebra print pair of sweats for extra cold days... hot pink synthetic socks on feet and wool if real cold but my Sorrels (boots) are warm enough to just use cute base socks.. I have several pink synthetic long sleeve Vneck tops my wife got from running 5Ks with her work logo or breast cancer fight type logos! Over that is always a tight synthetic turtleneck and my latest fave is a hot pink bodysuit turtleneck , over that a sweater of some sort and a hoodie supporting our local freestyle jumper who was in Olympic Winter Games! I have a black baseball cap with ski area logo and now being required to wear face covering I have a "pink wave" neck gaitor and a "orange wave" backup and several pink tie die ones.. I let my mid back long brown hair flow out in the breeze.. everybody thinks it's cool!! When skiing I wear hot pink ROXY ski pants and my freestyle team jacket or I just got a pink wave ski jacket with a hot pink wave on top and a white (white scares me as it won't stay white long🤣&#128521 wave and a black wave at bottom.. I gave up on trying to find boring neutral colors or guys ski stuff and just go full bore ladies!!! Everybody loves that I am not ashamed or worried about wearing pink stuff and think moreguys should.. I never really tell anyone I try to be manly😂 That's my General guy mode stuff!! Welcome aboard and thanks for sharing!!

HBi Katey! I think that most of us have dressed over the years, especially underdressing. Its good that you have time to work that in, and for me, its just about feeling like myself

Silver Member
    I thought that crossdressing was not reason for discharge any longer. Being Gay is also no longer reason to discharge.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I have underdressed at work for years.

I wore all fem clothes when I was out selling in the field. Customers didn't notice or ever say anything.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 02-20-2021 at 10:25 PM.

I used to when I was younger, and didn't have much to wear and few opportunities to be by myself and dress up (living at home or being in the dorm at college etc). But now I find that I can't just wear panties under my normal clothes--I either have to dress up all the way or not at all. And when I say all the way that doesn't always mean miniskirt and pumps, sometime just lounging around the house, especially in these winter months I enjoy leggings, fluffy knee high socks and a warm top over bra and panties.

Underdressing does have some utility for me though. If I'm going to meetup with someone and they prefer I do not arrive already dressed up, I wear as much as I can underneath street clothes so I can do a quick "superman phone booth transformation."

I am an under dresser as well. Mostly a bra, panties and a camisole. It becomes second nature to me. Besides I have so many pretty things if I do not under dress I would be able to get to them all. Under dressing is never as good as a full dressing day but then again its not bad. I cannot under dress at work as I work at a facility that has metal detectors and my bra hooks and underwires would potentially set them off.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Another "I don't have any men's underwear anymore" here. So yep, I underdress all the time. Just Knickers & Camisoles, my wife doesn't like me to wear Bras.

Thinking this through, I'd say you'll get away with panties and knickers no problem.

Tights definitely though you need to be careful in the bathroom department. It's always going to be a cubicle to go.

Stockings and suspenders or hold-ups, thick fabric is going to be needed with trousers to cover up bumps. Jeans should cover up everything though and with either (as opposed to tights), you should be able to do a stand up job in the bathroom.

In both cases, sock need to be considered to cover the ankles though high denier could be passed off as socks if the right colour.

You should also get away with slips an camisoles as long as you're wearing a thick top or shirt. Very thin fabric shirts will need to match as regards colour to fend off the more eagle-eyed.

Bras as per some suggestions are risky even with the thickest fabric tops. Thin fabrics will definitely not cover up straps and outlines and there's always the workmate who likes to give you the firm pat on the shoulder.

Beyound that, you'd better consider coming out.

Sue
    Last edited by Mackem Sue; 02-28-2021 at 04:53 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie, , Working in the petroleum industry, is a dangerous place always the chance of fire

Cotton close only, >OrchidO**O**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!