Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most Ridiculous Thing You've Bought

Like everyone here I bought a breastplate that is too large to wear in the public . Also, a pair of pink 6 inch platform shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Hendrixxx View Post
    A size f breast plate
    "F"? I bought a G cup breastplate and love it. The size is fairly accurate on my frame. Large? Yes it is, but I love it. I should admit I don't venture out.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Pink platforms? I need a pair!

Banned Read only
    Laurie,
    I confess I've not really bought anything too ridiculous , perhaps you could rephrase the question and ask have you bought anything you just don't have the confidence to wear ?

As for anything silicon I can't see the point , I try to go out as natural as possible so I can integrate into society , certainly no hot sticky breastplates and no lower padding . Perhaps I have some heels a little too high and some skirts a little too tight but then don't some GGs .

Over the years it's a matter of what suits and what doesn't , before I make a purchase I consider when am I going to wear it . I guess the difference for me is it's reality and not a hobby , it is a different ball game .

Shoes and boots are my Kryptonite. I have a number of pairs that I may never have the confidence to wear outside. But hey, they're cute, they fit, and I paid single-digit prices for them. Except for that one pair of boots that I went back to the store on half-price day, so I bought them, only to find that getting them re-heeled was way more expensive than I'd imagined. $4 for the boots, $19 for the heels. Oh well.

Candy, I don't think that ballet boots are intended to be worn vertically.
    I saw a pair in a Salvation army store once. They were way too small, or I might have considered them. They were no longer there on my next visit.

I bought a wig without trying it on first. It turned out that there were several problems with it. First, it was too tight. Wigs come in different sizes, basically small, medium and large. 2nd, it looked good on the mannequin head because it was on crooked. It didn't look good on my head placed the way it's supposed to. 3rd, not just scratchy, but downright impossible to wear! The lace front was like a jagged metal screen door material and there were metal hair combs gouging into my forehead!

It was only ridiculous that I bought it on a whim without trying it on first. I've been modifying it to make it more comfortable to wear, but it's still unbecoming compared to other wigs I own.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

At 6' tall and 225lbs, I know this amazon gurl has to be selective in what I buy on amazon. However that lesson was a bit lost on me when I first started buying high heels. I purchased two pairs of heels with a 2" platform and omg I felt like I could slam dunk on a 15ft. basketball hoop with those on.

Now I purely stick to single soles and honestly I love those a lot more now. I take pride in being able to stand in 5" pumps for hours on end and I always chuckle when I hear gg's complain about 3" heels on a night out. Other than that I haven't made any outrageous purchases.

Additionally from wigs... The most ridiculous way I bought something fem.... Was at the mall with the wife and kids and they were shopping and had quite a few packages so I volunteered to take them back to the van... Cut through Macys and they were having a monster discount on dresses. So I grabbed a beautiful red one in a size 10, waited a couple minutes in line to pay, then dashed out to the van, hid the dress under the front seat and ran back to find the wife and kids. Wife asked "what took you so long?".... I got lost! I loved that dress.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Bravery badge required for that one! I'd typically have the luck that my wife would want to drive back, and she'd need to move the seat forwards...

Lots of ridiculous buys... had a bad run of buying sexy panties that were way too small.

I think I had some plastic angel wings that were tres lame.