Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Compliments!!

The last compliment I received was a few days ago from one of the ladies here. I had recently posted in a thread asking what picture you would show if you were coming out to someone. She sent me a message saying I looked so feminine in the photo I posted. She absolutely made my day!

Few years ago I was in a train on my way to downtown all dressed in a office attire . A GG sat besides me and compliment how professional I look . I made sure she know who I am . She smile and chat all the way to downtown station .

Billie, nails maybe the most complimented thing among us! Thanks for sharing!
    Teresa, that was a very nice compliment to say the least! Thanks for sharing!
    Wen4cd, friends often give us the best compliments! Thanks for sharing!
    Beverley, nice one! Thanks for sharing!
    Candy, I bet you were bubbly all day! Thanks for sharing!
    Siantv2003, you bet it is! Thanks for sharing!
    Teresa, the smile says it all! Thanks for sharing!
    Cheryl, like that one! Thanks for sharing!
    Katherine, some times our peers can be the best at giving compliments! They know what we go through! Thanks for sharing!
    Jessica, that sounds like a wonderful experience! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I would say it?s like lots of others on here. The most nice comments I get from other women and even the occasional man is Gawd you have a killer set of legs. That?s the most I get and then the occasional nails or you?ve got a beautiful pair of earrings in. I wear many longer dangling type earrings I think mainly because I have a long neck and it compliments it.