Thread: Public Restroom While Fem

Public Restroom While Fem

I am leaving in the morning... Cleveland to the upper peninsula (Michigan). I was all set in my mind to drive (9 hours) while in fem mode. Then it dawned on me that there is no way I cannot go that long without making a potty stop, or two. I am not in any shape or form passable. So what should I do? I cant find any laws stating on which sex restroom to use while I am in route to my destination in Michigan. I speculate I would need to use the "mens" restroom? If there is a family restroom, I'd be safe, but that wont be an option at a gas station.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

I understand your situation, I think to go as you planned in fem mode, as for using a restroom I would play it by ear at each location.
    Crissy

Have you been to the UP before? It's snowy up there!

I think you will find that many gas stations along the major highways in Michigan have M & F restrooms that are one stall for each, so it doesn't really matter.

If it concerns you very much, just present as a male for your drive and eliminate the worry.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-11-2021 at 09:07 PM.

I grew up in MI and lived in the UP for a 6 years during college.. the Ohio TP has Oasis type restrooms which are indoors and usually very crowded. on I-75 I would use the ladies room at the rest areas enfemme... wear your face mask and lots of ladies outerwear (always appropriate in winter). Use the stall closest to the door... Easier to get out quickly... I have been "trapped" in the ladies room before by women with bunches of kids, a couple times. You could take M-23 north out of Toledo. There is a nice small rest area just across the MI border that should be easy to use. Then keep going north on 23 and it will tie back into I-75 further North. I hate going through metro Detroit. M-23 is a much easier drive and less traffic. Once you are north of the bridge there are no rest areas only private gas stations and restaurants.
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-12-2021 at 12:03 AM.

What a great life
    Good luck with the weather drive careful.

Should not be a problem , single person restrooms. Most gas stations here have gone to them here because of ADA laws.

Banned Read only
    I can't speak to your particular route, but you shouldn't have any trouble using women's bathrooms. I did some extensive road travel in 2019 and hit some pretty backwards places, and had no trouble at all. As long as you aren't dressed like a TV show hooker from 1985, no one cares. Safe travels!

Thank you for your advice and support. There is no turning back now. Off I go. I?d share my picture but I the file is too large. Ugh.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jessbcuzz; 02-12-2021 at 07:35 PM.
    Man! I feel like a woman!

While Fem my mantra has always been to use the restroom matching my appearance.
    You may not pass, but perception is key. First glances tell people so much that they tend to ignore details.

Just be safe on your drive and watch the weather.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

What a great life
    The excitement is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    If it concerns you very much, just present as a male for your drive and eliminate the worry.
    Wait! What! You just took all the fun out of it.

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    You're on your way already. For the most part, the key is to just own your space and present the feeling that you belong there. This will not deter any hard core homophobes but they are rare. I'm well over six feet and not passable but I have never had a problem using the ladies room.

Driving en femme is so much fun. If you're like me, you turn the mirror so you can see yourself and ask "Am I really driving while dressed as a girl?" Yes you are, so enjoy the feeling.

On the way back, you might wish to stop in at Janet's Closet just south of Detroit. Rest assured, the girls there will welcome you however you are dressed.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    How much you pass is relevant if you must use a female rest room.

Personally i have a small bit if incontinence after having prostate removal years ago. All this really mean is I have to "go" a bit more often than normal.

So when out shopping as a female, I have on occasion been forced to use the female rest room .... like at the mall or at a major retail store that has public rest rooms.
    What holds true when out in public.. ..not attracting undue attention to your self and not acting a bit nervous is paramount when using a female rest room.... particularity when there might be other females in it or following you into it..
    You want to do what other females do.... quickly go into a stall .... and do your business .....and then quickly wash you hands.... possibly a very quick hair adjustment.... and leave.
    That is not a place to socialize and you should avoid eye contact .

As Heather said, you have to have the mindset that you belong there and are not doing anything wrong.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 02-13-2021 at 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling

I am sure she is well on her way and is finding, no one really cares if you keep to yourself, do your busy ness, and leave.
    I never have a problem and use public women rooms often but I understand the concern, and there are options!
    I even saw a tented tail gate party stalls you can even set up if you want.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-12-2021 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Topic not allowed
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

There is always a solution, so work towards that goal.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.