Thread: Your in for a rude awakening

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Your in for a rude awakening

Last nights dinner conversation was how I better prepare myself for a rude awakening once the lock down gets lifted. She said I got really comfortable with this, pantyhose hanging on the laundry line, women's clothes that I'm going to change into after work out in the open. My breast forms and wig are hanging out spread open in the drawer and a full slip next to the bed side to wear to bed. I better prepare myself for less dressing time and remembering the precautions of people coming to the door.She said I better get mind set that when the lock down gets lifted that she knows how much freedom I'm feeling now but prepare myself everything has to go back in hiding. Well I guess she was right, I didn't realize I guess I took advantage of a bad situation and made it a positive for my dressing. I can't believe how fast I got comfortable leaving my stuff out, hopefully maybe in the future this could be normal living minus the Covid. I guess she preparing me to get mind set if this ever ends.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 02-12-2021 at 05:38 AM.