Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crossdressing

I can appreciate the situation that you feel you are in with this. My thought would be to try dialing it back a little and see how it goes. We all agree that we enjoy wearing the types of clothes that we wear, whether in private or public. I am in agreement with everyone here in that if and when we quit/take a break from dressing that we eventually start to miss it and will start dressing again. So, try to dial it back a bit and see how that works for you.

Lacey

Ya know, they do make menswear using a lot of the same materials in women's clothes.
    Most soft feminine feeling fabrics can be found at stores that are in arid warm places....
    If you look for polyester underwear and satin dago T shirts, some of them wear like silk.
    They feel like panties and camisoles. A tight polyester dago T can feel like a bra.
    Hawaiian shirts and golf wear in silks feel like your wearing a blouse.
    Jewelry necklaces and bracelets beachwear, from coastal areas, can be pretty unisex.
    Kilts get you styling like a skirt and compression nylons wear like thigh highs.
    Sandals can also be unisex.
    The are a lot of parallel clothing selections that are unisex.
    I have found these items are my goto wear when I have to be a husband first and can't prance around in my bra, full slip, and high heels.

If you get a silky mens wardrobe and still need lace in your panties, well you know your hooked for the femme factor.
    Last edited by candykowal; 02-14-2021 at 09:42 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Aspiring Member
    Thank to all you Girls for the nice responses, I think I am starting to lose the crossdressing feelings again, I know it will always a part of who I truly am and I know I will crossdress again, I do not have the feelings as of these moments, they somehow have left me and I am stuck wit lots of pantyhose, thights, slips garters Camisoles Brassieres and mostly Panties, over the past few years I had a great time and adventures, I have became a Daily wearer, also I feel robbed of my Male side, so in order to get a true sense of my overall self I will just step aside and packed my Lingerie up and put it in storage and continue a different journey.
    Live Today as if it is your last day