Thread: Just wondering - Something to pass the time while we're all sequestered...

Just wondering - Something to pass the time while we're all sequestered...

So, I'm getting dressed this morning and from the literally dozens and dozens of pairs of panties I own, I chose a pretty floral print. To go with that I chose a bra that, while not matching, was equally pretty.
    Now, I live by myself and work from home, there's nobody here but me and my cat and she doesn't care about much beyond an occasional scratch behind the ears, a full supper dish, and the place she's going to take her next extended nap, so my choices in underthings was purely for me.

This realization made me want to ask what things do you do in your crossdressing that are purely for you?

Don't overthink it, I just thought it would be a fun thread to start on what's a dreary winter day in Austin, 30 degrees and ice everywhere.

Looking forward to your answers...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

If I have too many busy days in a row inhibiting my chances to dress, I usually sleep in my smaller forms (I'm a B at night, but a C when I dress), and a girly tee. It gets me by when I need a little something.

What a great life
    I have been dressed as a woman 24/7 for 3 weeks so far.Wife said the other day you are really getting in to this dressing reply yes I am.

Shaving my toes. Nobody sees it but I know those 4 long hairs on each toe are there if I don’t shave them. Lol

Time for a manicure I think. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

All of this is just for me.
    The clothes I buy, the style of my hair, the way I do my makeup are all things that I do for me. I don't do any of this for someone else.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    All of this is just for me.
    The clothes I buy, the style of my hair, the way I do my makeup are all things that I do for me. I don't do any of this for someone else.
    ^explains exactly how I feel, too. The little thing that I do, which helps me a lot, is polish my nails. Seeing my fingers with pretty girl nail polish is perhaps the finishing touch to everything else, that makes me feel like I'm completely a girl now.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

....what things do you do in your crossdressing that are purely for you?
    Well, I would not normally do this if I wasn't CDing...
    I epulate to keep my legs and arms, hands and toes too...hair free.
    There are those day I dread the pain so I do it early enough to there isn't as many to do.
    Then a hour soak in a warm tub of Lavender bath oil beads, an aroma therapy candle, and the radio playing pop music.
    I get out, dry off, manicure my nails, and moisturize my entire body in a pretty smelling cream.
    When the cream is absorbed, I powder, perfume.... and dress in lingerie, blouse, skirt, and flats or heels, if I have time to be femme.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well, I used to consider what the other T's and occasional Muggle mite think about Sherry's looks and outfits?

But, now that I'm never seen anymore except in photos?

EVERYTHING to do with my dressing is purely about me now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    "The entire enchilada" "The entire nine yards" "The whole ball of wax"

Actually, several time over the years on this site I have been chastised for color coordinating my undergarments; bra, panty and slip.

ShelbyDawn, my dressing and everything I do while dressed is purely for me. It transform myself and enjoy both the trip and the destination.

Quote Originally Posted by jenabrooks View Post
    I have been dressed as a woman 24/7 for 3 weeks so far.Wife said the other day you are really getting in to this dressing reply yes I am.
    Dang. Despite all our efforts, there's always a little detail that gives us away to perspicacious SOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Actually, several time over the years on this site I have been chastised for color coordinating my undergarments; bra, panty and slip.
    Nothing wrong with that! I always color coordinate.... almost every undergarment I own is black!

Something I have been doing just for me has been growing my breasts... their mine and bring me a lot of enjoyment... pleasure... dresses or not!

Practice putting on my false eyelasses, Grrrr, getting annoyed just thinking about it.

Not sure if I can actually say it's "just for me" because I also love it when I meet others, but doing perfume after I've gotten all dressed up is one of my favorite things. I love showering before getting dressed up and using women's bath products, they smell so good and honestly they are much better quality than what is sold to men. So even if I'm just dressing up around the house I love to smell feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by stefaniec View Post
    ... I love to smell feminine.
    Absolutely, I "accidentally" bought some lavender scented deodorant and , of course, waste not want not, right... LOL
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby