So here I am again. I'm sitting here fully dressed up, black dress, satin slip, padded bra (giving the appearance of breasts under the dress), panties, heels, stockings, suspenders, wig (red hair with glasses is actually quite fetching), etc. after a year out of the game.

Before the purge, I'd accepted it was part of me and it was nice to dress up when no-one was around. I'd tried to stop, but it always came back and once I accepted it I began to really enjoy it. However, a family tragedy made me think I had to get my act together and I purged. Everything I had hidden away ended up in charity boxes.

Your mind can work ten to the dozen during lockdown, which I'm under again. For a while the grief seemed to keep the urge at bay, but slowly it came back. The last few weeks, the urge became overwhelming and in one fell swoop, I bought two entire outfits via Amazon plus a red haired wig. All that gear arrived today.

The plan was to go for a jog then change into girl mode once I got back. A mate rang just as I was ready to get dressed, delaying me for an hour when, being honest with myself, I was really looking forward to it.

So finally the phone call finished. After laddering one stocking I finally got dressed up. I've thoroughly enjoyed it and it's clear it's with me for keeps. I live alone at the moment, so it's clear more often than not than I'm going to dress up on an evening when I get home for a girly few hours and I guess the slips double as night dresses.

I don't know how I got the idea of the two padded bras giving a breast effect but they works quite well without needing breast-forms, which I'm not keen on. And I've chosen well with the two dresses, especially a black one where the fabric is quite soft.

My one mistake is the high heels I bought are a size too small. However, I reckon I can probably slightly stretch these to fit better and I've seen advice elsewhere on the forum. Next payday, I might obtain a larger pair. I guess a couple of skirt / top combos might come too.

So here I am again. Purging doesn't work, end of.

All of a sudden, lock-down evenings are a much more pleasant prospect.

Sue.