Thread: Just a bit of bragging

Just a bit of bragging

Just a quick note to gloat just a bit. My wife and I went out shopping today and together we each purchased each other a valentine gift. Giving each other a gift this way is probably not the most romantic way to buy a valentine gift but it was nice in any event. I bought her a pair of shoes she likes and she bought me a dress. Topping off the day we went to Dillards and found they had an amazing sale on bras Wacoal and Chantelle bras for $4.99 each. These bras are top end bras typically selling for over $60 each. My wife and I found a matching set of bras. So all in all a very nice day. I will, of course, find a card and flowers for my best friend wife for valentines day. Thanks for sharing my day. I feel I am a very lucky person.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

It is a wonderful feeling when you can share these outings together.

It leaves a warm fuzzy feeling inside of you. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That is something well deserving of bragging about. Forgive me for feeling envy.

What a lovely outing.
    You are very lucky. Treat your wife well and maintain that luck.

Hi Teri, To say you are a lucky person is an understatement. All I can say is Wow, what a wonderful day with your wonderful wife. To top it all off getting a Wacoal bra for $4.99.
    You are one very fortunate girl!
    Crissy

I am very jealous of the relationship with your wife. Mine told me again yesterday she is not interested in my "Hobby". Too bad because we could have fun. She is worried it would kill our sex life.
    So, again. My hat is off to you and your wife.

I'm jealous also, even more jealous than Natalie. Not only is my wife not interested in my "hobby" but she doesn't want to know about it. She has never seen any of my clothes (except maybe a stray bra or panty that snuck away), and she has never seen me dressed or even a pic of me dressed. She's also told me that if she found out before getting married, she probably wouldn't have married me.

After my wife found out what little she does know, she moved into one of our spare bedrooms.

I agree that it's too bad because we could have fun, or at least I could. She used to work in women's retail and then she used to sell cosmetics.

Does your wife have any sisters?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

You have a great wife

Teri, you seem very happy and that is a nice thing to hear.

Natalie, dressing and my coming out together profoundly hurt our intimacy. But in our case, even if the dressing is a total turn off for my wife, the damage has more to do with the broken trust.

Teri, Sounds like a wonderful day. I'm so glad you and your wife had such a romantic day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It was a fun day !

How wonderful! I’m jealous!