Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chocolate

Well, I'm going to jump in with my code-less response. I have dressed or underdressed for about 45 years. Up until about 5 or 6 years ago it was mostly under dressing. Over those years, I have amassed several significant collections of some very beautiful lingerie. I have probably purged a half a dozen times. The reasons mainly revolved around shame and guilt. Every time I did, I thought that I could will the desire away. All I got out of it was regret for discarding things that I cannot replace now. Ten years ago I married a wonderful woman who has an adult trans daughter. She accepts and supports the Caylee side of me. She has helped me come to terms with myself and has forbidden me from purging without talking it through with her first. It makes all the difference in the world when you accept that you really aren't broken somehow.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i have never purged. There have been times when i was off for an extended period like over the summer.

I had a really bad ski accident a few years back and as a result couldn't dress for quite a while. When i did get the opportunity after that i really cherished the chocolate. And still do, its every few weeks but i plan meticulously all my opportunities to have Chocolate!!

Banned Read only
    The only time I rid myself of any women's clothing was the summer of 1975 when my wife took our son to see her parents. She was gone for about a week. We had purchased some nylon gowns and hosiery over the years that probably could be considered a little 'kinky.' There was no cross dressing/pseudo woman thinking at that time. While she was away I did buy a dress that I wore several days. I discarded it before she came home party because of shame. Partly because it would be taking clothing in a new direction that I did not want to go. When my interests developed and I did not really know about women's sizes I probably bought and discarded under a dozen dresses that did not fit properly. It was not due to shame or guilt. Since then I have no discarded anything other than garments and shoes I wore out.

As to chocolate, we have a 25 cubic foot freezer that always has a huge Costco size bag of Hersey's Chocolate Miniatures in it. Yum! And, ice cream....triple chocolate/vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by CayleeMarie View Post
    It makes all the difference in the world when you accept that you really aren't broken somehow.
    Caylee Marie, I'm glad that you found a supportive SO. She seems like a nice person.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    I had a really bad ski accident a few years back and as a result couldn't dress for quite a while. When i did get the opportunity after that i really cherished the chocolate. And still do, its every few weeks but i plan meticulously all my opportunities to have Chocolate!!
    Sorry to hear that. Of course it's when there are no tablets in the pantry that you realize how much you need your shot of cocoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    When my interests developed and I did not really know about women's sizes I probably bought and discarded under a dozen dresses that did not fit properly.
    As to chocolate, we have a 25 cubic foot freezer that always has a huge Costco size bag of Hersey's Chocolate Miniatures in it. Yum! And, ice cream....triple chocolate/vanilla.
    Sizes are difficult, I have troubles in particular with the waist to hips ratio for women clothes as it isn't typically the same for men clothing. For dresses and jackets I use the chest measure, and for pants/skirts the waist measure (didn't buy pants yet, only skirts so far). What doesn't fit I send back (we have free returns with most online sellers here) and get the next size. Shoes... even though I know my size it is a lottery, I buy from a US brand (I have huge feet, so black, black, black...) and the resellers in Europe all have their unique way to translate sizes...
    Hershey miniatures remind me of our trips to New York. My wife is also crazy about Reese peanut butter cups. I bring her some back when I find them in some airports (she is now starving due to COVID).

Quote Originally Posted by James_Anderson View Post
    Chocolate, Candy and replace all with now wine.
    No chocolate anymore?