Thread: That's all it takes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That's all it takes

Sorry I have to vent, what takes years of advancements can be burned away in seconds.
    Last night we were eating dinner and the phone rings, and of coarse it's a face time call from her sister about some family crisis. With the Covid tensions already and now she's going to have to deal with some family situation.
    She got nervous and gets up and starts pacing the kitchen talking to her sister and then her brother calls and of coarse I don't know why on face time also. Now she's nervous and starts cleaning up her unfinished meal and waving the phone around with her on FaceTime, I now have to get up from my unfinished meal because I have to dodge away from her phone view. I decided to go in the other room while my steak is now getting cold. She then comes in the same room and starts digging threw her purse and again on FaceTime and phone waving everywhere. I get fed up of trying to keep out of the camera view and I go to the bedroom and throw off my wig and actually strip everything off. I went back to my meal in which was now cold and now that I'm changed she not on the phone anymore. She sees me and asked why I got changed and I was so upset I didn't answer and when people are angry we start saying things we don't want to.
    She told me how lucky I am that she's so supportive and the patients she needs to deal with me at times, I stopped her and told her I don't understand why she just can't make a regular phone call. I understand seeing my kids and grandkids or our family who lives in other countries with FaceTime, but why is it so important to see her brothers and sisters who live down the street.
    I calm down and told her I just can't win, if it's not one thing it's another, now that nobody's coming to my door and I could take advantage a little now I have to deal with this FaceTime and I can't even answer the phone anymore.
    I told her in a relationship it has to be a 2 way street and we have to deal with each other's bs and all I was asking of her is that when she's talking on FaceTime if she could just stay in one place and that I wasn't asking for so much. Thank GOD she understood and agreed because this could have easily been one of those taking a few steps back situations.
    This is why sometimes I just feel like opening my closet and dump gas on all my fem stuff and just burn it all. How much easier life would be. Thanks for listening
    Last edited by Maria 60; 02-14-2021 at 08:25 AM.