May of 2020 I started estradiol and spironolactone. After two months I got nervous and I stopped. I'm no longer married.
I enjoy being around females and I love the female appearance. I'm not attracted to men I'm older I don't have a girlfriend but I have a girl that's really good friend of mine that knows about Denise. So I said why not I'm back on spironolactone and I just started the patches of estradiol. I had a lot of pretty girlfriend friends in my life,
yeah I had sex with some girls but like most men who boast of over 700 women in a lifetime I could count the different women I had sex with on one hand. I've always felt like a failure as a man and lately when I dress up as Denise I present really well. So I don't even care about having a sex with women again because I know it's going to happen to my genitalia it's going to shrink and not work anymore. Life is short I'm going out more dressed as a woman and it just feels right. Yes I want a girl in my life that I can hold and love . Even if it's a trans woman it doesn't matter if they had bottom surgery or not I want a affection. I've come a long way since crossdressing and now I've been living by myself for a year and a half my feminine wardrobe increase dramatically. I only wear panties anymore cuz it just feels right. Today is a sad day for me because I'm used to being good to a girl and cooking for them and treating them like the precious beings that we are