Thread: Emerging from the blue fog...

Emerging from the blue fog...

So many little things adding up to a total disinterest in anything pink. About the beginning of last summer everything came to a head. We were several months into covid, and as an essential employee my seasonal average of 37 to 40 hours a week rocketed to 55 to 60 hours a week. As a courier for a major transport company, it takes a toll on you under normal conditions. Add to that The Daughter moved from our home to out of state taking with her our two young granddaughters. Severe separation anxiety. That should be a good thing for uninhibited Caylee time, right? Nope. Add to the, if all of this was not enough, my Low-T went even lower and production of my meds came to a crawl leaving me practically T-Free. So most of my drive and desire to do anything pleasurable was sucked out of me by using all of my energy to just make it through my workday. It wasn't until mid December that I was able to get back on my meds. For Christmas my gave me a flannel granny gown, a nice set of flannel PJ's, and a Soma gift card, something she had not been able to do in Christmases past because of our live-in daughter and grandkids. Well that got the pink flowing again. Of course we had to hit the big after Christmas sale at Soma. After a stern rebuke from our two favorite salesladies for having been gone for so long, it was time for some serious indulgence. It has been a slow trek back, but I feel better having the space to let Caylee breath again.

Today, I had a Caylee day with the wife out of the house all day. So i took advantage of the opportunity and got myself dressed up and went shopping. After all what's a girl to do with herself on a cold rainy Monday? Since masks are still required everywhere, I had quite the confidence boost having my face covered. To top off the adventure my two salesladies at Soma gushed over my outfit... made my day! Ah... it feels so good to be back!

I like the "emerging from the blue fog."
    Today is the first day I've dressed since late summer for much of the same reason. OMG, it feels so much easier to walk around in my heels than snow boots!
    I'm about to turn up the stereo- 'Dancing Queen' by Abba....

Caylee Marie,

Do you shop in Chattanooga or the Atl area?

Your avatar looks great.

Davina

I live between Atlanta and upper north Georgia. Most of my hunting grounds are the Dawsonville outlets... And thank you. It’s one of my favorites.

Caylee Marie,

I'm a huge SOMA girl also...they treat us so nice....

Davina