Thread: Transgender therapist in AZ

Transgender therapist in AZ

Does anyone know of a good transgender therapist in Arizona? I live east off Phoenix. I am really struggling with life right now. And it?s tough to find anything online that specializes in cross dressing or gender diforia. TIA.

You might try here... https://locator.apa.org/
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Cast your net wider.

These days most therapists are doing Zoom/tele meetings, so you don't necessarily need to be in the same location. My son has anxiety issues and has met with therapists in Chicago (300 miles away) and Melbourne, Australia (7,000+ miles away, and a 15 hour time difference--my wife is an Aussie and knew the therapist).

So don't limit your search to the Phoenix area; you can look US or world wide.