Thread: Did you ever forget

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Did you ever forget

I was feeling some stomach pains the last few days, I came home from work yesterday and my wife seen me struggling alittle and asked me why men are so stubborn to go to a doctor. I was getting alittle worried and I called my doctor, but the earliest appointment was Tuesday and he suggested if I'm in a lot of pain to go to the hospital or a walk in clinic. Feeling it wasn't an emergency I called the clinic close to home, with the Covid I had to leave my name and the doctor calls you back and does a virtual examination. He called me back and I told him what I felt and he suggested I go in because he wanted to do a closer examination, but he asked where I live because they were closing soon. I told him I'm literally down the street and I could be there in 5 minutes and he was kind enough to wait. I rushed over and the nurse unlocked the door and brought me straight into the examination room and before I had a chance to sit the doctor walked in. He was a older middle eastern man and before I had a chance to talk he asked me exactly where the pain was, I point to my lower stomach and he asked me to pull my jeans down to my knees. He turned around and was putting on his gloves and I reach for my belt and I remembered, OMG Im wearing fem panties. With nowhere to run and now the doctor turned back around and is wondering why my pants aren't down, I closed my eyes half way and pull down my pants and looked to see the doctors reaction. I couldn't believe that he didn't flinch, he started feeling my stomach and I looked down at the view of the pink panties with the black pokadots and the black elastic with Victoria Secrets in white sparkly letters. I'm shaking my head and almost laughing at myself in disbelief of how I forgot to change them. I guess I'm so used to wearing fem panties it's become normal. He finished and asked me if I did any heavy lifting lately because it feels like a Hernia.
    I was kind of relieved because as we get older we seem more prone to anything and I believe I could cope with this. I was surprised he didn't flinch or any surprised look at all when I pulled my pants down. I believe now my wife has a Hernia because she was laughing so hard when I told her what happened. I guess that's the fun of living life a closet crossdresser.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 02-20-2021 at 11:39 AM.