Thread: Bra and panties at yoga class

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar

Bra and panties at yoga class

After nearly a year of attending and teaching yoga classes in hybrid mode,* I turned up the heat by adding a sports bra to my usual ensemble of feminine clothing. For my maiden voyage in the bra, I selected a hot yoga class as I knew many women practiced in only a sports top due to the heat. I entered the studio in stealth mode; everything shaved and hiding the bra under a purple women's sweat jacket. In all, I had more than a dozen items of feminine clothing including pedal pushers and cute girls' sandals, and as things began heating up, I stripped off one item at a time until I was down to panties, bright violet Capris, ear rings, and the sports bra.

I knew it would backfire if I became self conscious so I put all my focus on my poses and just owning my space. My body language had to convey: "Yes, I'm a man who likes to wear cute girls' clothes to yoga class. No big deal." The more I got into it, the more I felt the weight of social judgment lifting off of my shoulders and soon I was almost dancing on my mat. It all felt very liberating and after 75 minutes, I could not suppress my grin. After class, several women shared kind words with me and when I got home, I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

For me, hybrid mode is a journey, not a destination, and the sports bra is an important mile stone. Future items will include thong under Capris, and painted toe nails. Any other ideas?

* Hybrid mode means not trying to pass as a woman but presenting as a man who likes to wear women's clothes.

Pretty interesting take on the heat aspect. I love to sweat when I workout and I revel in the sauna when the gym has one. I hate it when the gym has fans on (ventilation is necessary though, there is a difference). Perfect reason for you to dress the way you did, good for you!

If you're going to work out, might as well enjoy the garments you feel empowered in, I say.
    You pretty much already there living a feminine lifestyle, you sure look fit, girl!
    Valpo and the surrounding communities were always pretty accepting as I moved from Virginia to North Hammond
    and attended High School there presenting as a girl. I lived in the area till I joined the Navy.
    Enjoy these times ...you are in your prime!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I've never done the bra and pantie thing, but before COVID I used to go to yoga class wearing femme yoga pants and a tank or racerback top. I wore colors and styles (like florals) that couldn't be anything but femme. It took me while to work up to it, but I was femme for probably my last 2 years. I always had some interactions with the GGs, and I think I dressed more femme than most of the GGs.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 02-26-2021 at 09:22 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

love yoga

I wear full yoga outfits even my C inserts. It's a zoom class lolol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good for you Heather! I've found the yoga folks to be incredibly accepting. Especially when they see you are serious about the poses. Yoga pants and sports bras are very comfortable and why not look pretty.

I really wonder at the female reactions to you presenting as an instructor for a yoga class.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.