Just wondering if anyone here reads or subscribes to women oriented magazines?
Ya know Cosmopolitan, Women's Day, Glamour, People, Good Housekeeping, Vanity Fair?
My wife subscribes to a few and some are stuffed in our rack in the washroom.
Since I am retired and my wife still works, I am the homemaker and chief bottlewasher....
I get a chance to read articles, see the advertisements for make-up and OH.... scratch-n-sniff Perfume!"
So I get a kick out of "flipping" thru the pages.
I seem to be enjoying Womens Day magazine, the most, as I like the recipes, homemaking, and dabbling in flower arrangements and redecorating.
I just finished painting our living room and look for inspiration decorating, our fresh looking room.

When I was at Guitar Center a couple weeks ago, I saw a womens magazine called, Guitar Girl, so I bought it.
Interesting take on the feminine side of sex appeal in singing and playing guitar, something I dabble in as a hobby.
It highlights women musicians as semi pro's or girls and women, jamming just for fun.
I few girls I found on youtube and OMG, there are some hotties playing very good music.
I often am dressed in a skirt and heels while playing guitar, during the day, while the wife is at work and I am home alone.
So seeing these girls was an inspiration!
I found a few ads with cute guitar straps too...though I am not too sure what my wife would think of a lace and flowery pink guitar strap?!?!
DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED with the darling Guitar print dresses, blouses and skirts ... musical note high heels anyone?!?! ...OH MY!

Any ladies magazines inspiring you?