Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CD at work

I work 1.5 hrs from home. Wearing a bra and breast insert s helps with the long drives. On days when it's cold and I can wear a jacket I leave them on. Boy does the day seem so much better.

I was caught wearing hot pink panties at work. I bent over to pick something up not realizing my panty was showing. A co-worker said something right away. He told me people might see my hot pink panty and I should be careful bending over. The co-worker is a male freind of mine who most likely suspected anyway. I was emabarrased but what can you do. The event never came up again after that.

Yeah I wore stockings and a nice 6 strap suspender belt a few times just out of curiosity I liked it. But now I'm out(not sure if that's correct term) with my wife I can fulfill my desires at home. Would probably do it again at some time though.

I always want to know what is like to go to work as Jessica . Thanks to pandemic lockdown I was able to go to the office few times already as Jessica . Once lockdown is over I am going back to male mode , Sigh

Lockdown is an interesting time for sure. To cut a long story short, a couple of times I've got out of bed and felt compelled to grab dress, bra, hose and heels, and dressed that way all day (bar an hour after work going for a run). I just had to remember to keep the webcam off during conference calls, citing broadband issues. Its a new job, so people finding out my love of dressing up I'm not ready for.

Sue.

I work from home and go full Natalie at least 2x a week. Zoom calls with no camera on though..

Wish I could but I need to change my clothes before work so it would be noticeable. But I always keep nailpolish on my toes.

I always dressed on business trips... including the drive there and back which was usually 4 to 6 hours long. depending if I had any in person meeting I have stayed enfemme for almost a week on a business trip. Even when I traveled by air with a group of co-workers I would take a large wardrobe with me. Had numerous occasions where a co-worker questioned my 3 suitcases to his one duffle bag! Lol. And usually went over the weight limit for checked bags. I called it my tax on crossdressing.

In the office I would under dress a lot. Always had a couple packed bags in my office with everything I needed. A few times I would use the handicap stall in the mens room at lunch to fully dress and practice makeup. A number of times when someone came in I would set on the toilet with my legs up so the couldn?t see my heels under the partition door. Those were the fun days.

I think a lot of people at work knew. Had a VP tell me that He better not catch me wearing leopard skin heels to work like that woman who walked by our meeting. No one really cared as long as I did my job and did it well. Well enough that I was promoted to director of Engineering my last 5 years.
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-14-2021 at 06:46 AM.

Business trips for me also I check into my hotel room early as possible take a shower, shave get all dolled up in a skirt or dress and head out to the local malls. I stay dressed all evening then change into my nightgown get ready for bed set my alarm for 5am shower and dress like a professional traveling business lady in only dresses and skirts drive to the local coffee shop and head back to my hotel to work on my computer till checkout time travel 2-3 hrs back home stop at a large mall do a little shopping before changing back to male mode in one of the family restrooms. Never undress at work way to risky with my clients and coworkers.

Banned Read only
    The secretary at the office is my ultimate fantasy.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Slipping away to a hotel for a few nights and dressing up and having some wine sounds like a lot of fun. Hopefully I can do that one day.

I have not really dressed, or under dressed at the office. However, since being given 100% home office for over a year ago, I have taken advantage of the situation and dressed for work.
    However, I have to remember when we have video calls and dress appropriately for that, as no one at work knows.
    This last week I had to get a software update for calls. That went fine, as the IT expert could do that remotely and no video was used. But afterwards I mentioned that I had the new software to a colleague who called me immediately using it at the news. I forgot myself completely and answered right away. Fortunately, the camera had the plastic slide over it and at the same time my heart was pounding. I had to lie that my camera was ok my side, whilst all they could see was black.

I work in a shop. I've been there longer than the owner. So everyone that works there has come into the job knowing, (oh, that's just so in so "doing his thang"). I under-dress. Panties, bra, nylons of various sorts(don't even bother covering them up with socks anymore). I have long hair and sometimes have it in pigtails. My nails are painted and my ears are each pierced with three small hoops. I wear perfume all the time. I can't tell you the last time I wore male cologne. LOL! My day to day usual outer wear are my low top Chuck Taylor All*Star shoes. A (long-john type material) long sleeve shirt with a various T-shirt over it. (I love my T-shirt collection!) Then it's either some cargo pants or jeans. Sometimes they are women's jeans. And that pretty much sums up my work attire.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

My days are 90% polos and jeans...both fem. Underdressed everyday. Bras are usually sports or racer-backs so the straps are between the shoulder blades and mostly out of site. You'd be surprised how fem your wardrobe can be if you just "blend in".

Banned Read only
    Last month I started going into the office a few times a week. Usually, the only other person there is my boss, who I had the run in with as Monica a while back. Normally, I wear a pair of khaki pants and a company polo shirt. Two weeks ago, I wore my favorite skinny jeans and, a few days later, black leggings. Not a peep. I'm slowly getting there.

I've been wearing all my girly clothes since I've returned to working in in the office.
    Why not? Where else am I going to wear all the shoes I've bought during the Pandemic? Most days I'm wearing wedges or ankle boots.

It was rainy today so I wore form fitting jeans and a fitted LL Bean flannel shirt that showed off by narrow midsection. And my Cole Haan waterproof sneakers.

3 inch snakeskin print leather pumps

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 04-21-2021 at 11:42 PM.

I underdress during the winter months with panties and pantyhose and have wondered if people have picked up with "swish" of lined trousers against pantyhose. Girls would know it better than boys but no one has said anything.

One of the frustrations with Covid is working from is the perfect opportunity to be fully dressed (unless on camera) but I've had my son and my wife home at the same time so there has been no chance of that. I'm looking forward to next year and beyond when there will be times my wife is overseas again for work all week and Sandra can dress for work at home every day.
    My Flickr profile
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/142337725@N08/

All female clothes as Cassie fulltime.Much happier as Cassie now

I wear panties to work every day(don?t have any men?s underwear anymore). I also wear women?s jeans to work every day and I don?t think anyone notices. At least nobody has said anything. I?m very masculine and type A personality so it would shock a lot of people. I?m trying to find other ways to wear women?s clothes to work. If you guys have any ideas I would love to hear them.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I just love the way women?s jeans fit. They are tight in all the right places and thin. I also like the way they hug my panties to remind me when I walk that I?m cross dressing right in front of everyone. It?s a great feeling. Looking for other ideas to wear out in the open.

Yes.
    The only male clothes i still own are my work-issue shirts and trousers plus some heavy-duty footwear.
    Underdressing is standard for me these days.

I'm amazed at how many of us dress (or used to pre-covid) in our hotel rooms. I always tried to eat early so I would have the rest of the night uninterrupted. I've gone out and walked around but decided it's just not worth the additional stress.

Fridays I am normally all alone in my wing of the building so that is the day I normally wear a bra to work. Just makes the day a little more enjoyable.

Tracy

Aspiring Member
    To preserve my privacy when on computer meetings, I use one of these sliding camera covers. They can be simple or elaborate. https://spy.com/articles/gadgets/vid...covers-238966/ Before I found these, I went low tech and used a piece of tape, preferably black electrical tape. Paper works well but it can fall off easily.

I have been dressing in hotel rooms since 1997. I can stay in or go out, depending on how I feel. Even back in the 90s, no one really cared how I looked in a hotel, on the street, at a concert, or at a restaurant. Since 2013, I found it is safer to be en femme at an airport than to be in drab there due to the sexual predators in the TSA.

Aspiring Member
    I wear panties to work 3 - 4 days out of 5. I've worn a bra a few times in cooler (jacket) weather. Once I went to the hospital in an emergency, and had someone bring me the bag I pack for travel. At the hospital, the nurse went thru it, putting things in drawers, pulling out bras and panties. "I guess these aren't yours." she said, and left them in the bag.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    That ship sailed a long time ago for me. I used to think I hid it at work but it was more like I just wasn't so obvious. When I switched from only going out in the city to going out more locally I never realized how little I was hiding it. The few people I would come out to at work usually would say they've known since blah blah blah insert how long. Never been a problem. fortunate to be in the situation I'm in. I really don't know how unaccepting some areas can be.

Banned Read only
    I'm the kind of person who keeps work and personal life very separate normally, but I am now in the most trans friendly company, and we naturally attract progressive types of people.

We have a pride community, and well known transgender advocates. I recently attended their open session for Q&A, and am out to 4 of my female colleagues.

They're so supportive that it makes me think about leaving for work as male me, and then working as Charlotte. I have worked out a couple of logistical problems that prevent this happening, but with covid emptying the office, I can work there in mixed gender outfits without issue.