Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CD at work

CD at work

Hi girls,
    While working, I CD when I'm in business travel at hotels (I really enjoy that), but I never use ladies clothes at work, not even underwear.
    I believe that if something happens to me, my collegues will realize, so I preffer not to risk myself.

Do you ever use some clothes at work?

Kisses,
    Barbara.

I wear panties to work everyday, since all I wear is panties. I don't even think twice about it, since I wear jeans and shirts that I tuck inside my jeans no one should even know that I am wearing panties.

When I used to work i underdressed everyday it made me feel so relaxed and made the days go so much better. I had a very stressful job and was on 24/7 call so everyday I?d get home around 6pm. I?d sit down to eat dinner and it never failed someone would call and I?d have to leave home and right back at it. The only plus was it was a minimum of $100 for me to walk out the door and I?d get 50 percent commission but other than that it was 7 days a week like that but the underdressing didn?t help so much with the stress of the day.

Ha! This is a good topic. Before Covid I would travel to a client for work where my hotel stays would be anywhere from 1 to 3 nights a week. Of course, this was free license to dress up, having a few glasses of wine in girl mode while finishing up work items in my room. It was a nice way to spend the evening, albeit alone.

After Covid, my job became fully remote. Sometimes my work calls on Zoom require me to be on camera, but then there's some that don't have that requirement. Soooooooo, I'm always checking my calendar to see if have an opportunity to dress up. When I do, I approach it just like any lady would -- slip into a work appropriate dress or skit and blouse combo, find the perfect heels, then hit the makeup. Finish the look off with some cute jewelry and get those nails painted and I'm ready to go for the day.

It's so fun to be a working girl, and I feel like I'm more relaxed and just a better person that way. However, I must say I'm always checking to make sure my computer camera is turned off if I do happen to be on a call. Otherwise my coworkers or clients are going to see a princess!

Banned Read only
    The pandemic forced me to work from home and make the occasional run into the office, which had nearly disastrous results when I decided to mix Monica with my work life. Prior to this, there was a time when I would wear pantyhose in the winter. One time an older female colleague asked me if I had pantyhose on because she could hear the very distinct sound of the nylon rubbing against the fabric of my pants as I walked by. I laughed and told her that she had a very vivid imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by AndieB View Post
    Ha! This is a good topic. Before Covid I would travel to a client for work where my hotel stays would be anywhere from 1 to 3 nights a week. Of course, this was free license to dress up, having a few glasses of wine in girl mode while finishing up work items in my room. It was a nice way to spend the evening, albeit alone.

After Covid, my job became fully remote. Sometimes my work calls on Zoom require me to be on camera, but then there's some that don't have that requirement. Soooooooo, I'm always checking my calendar to see if have an opportunity to dress up. When I do, I approach it just like any lady would -- slip into a work appropriate dress or skit and blouse combo, find the perfect heels, then hit the makeup. Finish the look off with some cute jewelry and get those nails painted and I'm ready to go for the day.

It's so fun to be a working girl, and I feel like I'm more relaxed and just a better person that way. However, I must say I'm always checking to make sure my computer camera is turned off if I do happen to be on a call. Otherwise my coworkers or clients are going to see a princess!
    You can stick a piece of paper in the camera, to ensure 100% that even if is on by mistake, no one will see anything. An extra security device.

Kisses,

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    The pandemic forced me to work from home and make the occasional run into the office, which had nearly disastrous results when I decided to mix Monica with my work life. Prior to this, there was a time when I would wear pantyhose in the winter. One time an older female colleague asked me if I had pantyhose on because she could hear the very distinct sound of the nylon rubbing against the fabric of my pants as I walked by. I laughed and told her that she had a very vivid imagination.
    Oh, yeah... That audible & distinct *swish swish* that's prevalent with certain hose/pant combos. Quite swishy!

If anyone is going that route, but is afraid of any potential sound? Try 'em out at home first -- in silence. Walking around, sitting down, standing up.

I used to do that sometimes on chilly days when I had an office job where the GG's outnumbered the men. But I learned that thicker tights, paired with slacks that had at least some (if not all) cotton in them were relatively quiet enough. I know for a fact that at least one GG there did that, with tights under her jeans during the winter.

Anyway, I've been way too guilty with that too, Monica... But in hindsight? I wish I had been even more open about the CD'ing than I already was with that crowd.

Like, when your older GG co-worker commented on that? Easier said than done, but that's a perfect opportunity to say, "Why, yes, I am wearing hose right now. Good ear! And I know it may seem a bit weird, but they definitely keep my legs way warmer, ya know?"

I feel some may be pleasantly surprised by the positive reactions of many of these GG's, when you're open & honest about something like that.

Of course, I also get it... It's your professional life, and office gossip & teasing & what-not can sometimes get a bit out of hand.

But again, that risk versus reward thing. Never know what kind of cool things can come out of that!

I too have taken these COVID Times to dress at work. I've been the only one going in the office for a while, with no one else returning anytime soon, I've been wearing heals, forms and tops. I've pretty much only worn women's jeans for three years now, but to go along with the tops, slacks are nice. I've spent a couple of days in yoga pants after working out on my way to work, I can see why ladies like to wear them everywhere.

Except today, I got a message that a few co-works were going to come in to gather some belongings they'd left months ago. A quick little change of clothes and I'm ready for guests.

I used to wear panties at work, I was not office bound and met different people during the day. I always wanted to wear a bra too but was concerned someone would either pat me on the back or notice it through my dress shirt.
    There was another gal who started dressing and seeking a sex change operation and they cashiered her in short order. This always stuck with me and IMHO much of the companies and workforce will not accept a male TG despite al the talk of support.

I have worn panties every day for years, including to work. Never had a issue. In the cooler months, when I wear heavier shirts, I also wear a chemise. I have several that have very flat lace straps that do not show through my shirts. It took me a long time to work up the courage to try it, but once I did it was no big deal. Checking out other males to see if they are wearing lingerie is just not on most peoples radar. If anyone has ever noticed they've never acknowledged it. I always wear a slip and panties when I travel on business. TSA don't care. I also take some of my favorite nighties.

I wear panties 24 7 so my biggest question in the morringis what ones do i wear. Being in Montan and 67 months pluse of cool weather I wear sweat shirts almos every day I wear a bra also .

I only wear panties or thongs anymore. In the cold months I keep my legs shaved and usually have my toenails done too. My DADT SO works in the office downstairs, but I can still enjoy from the waist down these days. I can't wait for this Covid mess to be over.

I never mix and match at work.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I wear a skirt and nylons / tights openly at work 9 days out of 10. I started this last summer, and haven't had any issues.

I've realized that people, even when they notice (which is alarmingly rare considering some of the colors & patterns I wear), don't really give it much consideration.

Only twice since last summer has anyone said anything, and those were just curious as to why I was dressed that way. After explaining that it comes down to personal preference, and that I don't believe it's a big deal for a man to wear whatever he's comfortable wearing, everything was cool.
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by barbaralegs76 View Post
    You can stick a piece of paper in the camera, to ensure 100% that even if is on by mistake, no one will see anything. An extra security device.

Kisses,
    That's a great idea! I actually have one of those slider thingys on the computer to cover up the camera. I always double check to make sure that's on too!

Silver Member
    I've under dressed for years when I did office work. When I traveled I wore blouses over my bra when I flew. I quit wearing perfume when a woman asked who was wearing a certain perfume. When I met with customers I wore sweaters under my suit jacket in winter. When I went back to school I wore blouses. Now that I'm retired I can wear anything.

Hey legs! 👋🏼

I worked in the Middle East for years and always ALWAYS wore lace underwear under my boiler suit. It was way more comfortable than cotton briefs of boxers due to the heat. Also travelled with lace underwear! Fun and functional! X

I have been in discussion with my employer to work out of town for a month or so. I will travel on Monday and return Thursday eve. What I'm thinking is a great opportunity to have some evening dress up time while staying at the hotel.
    Now to decide what to take....

Molly

I used to travel some each month, one trip I was out two nights, another I was out one night, every month. I restarted my crossdressing because of these trips. They gave me the freedom to dress as I wanted for a few hours and it just snow balled from there. It got to be so much I had a gym bag of my girl stuff, and this was back when my wife didn't know so it was a pain to stash the bag. It would often stay in my company truck at work and I was concerned of a coworker running across it. Later we moved on to DADT and I was less concerned. I would just carry the bag into the house and leave it with my other suitcase. Then my wife became accepting, then there was no problem.

As for dressing at work I often wear panties and pantyhose and in the winter I often wear a jacket all day so sometimes a bra, and once in a while with small forms. Plus in the summer I will wear woman's block heel boots. My coworkers noticed these and give me some crap about them, but I don't care.

I work at a ski area running a lift.. i am outside all day and the uniform is ski pants and jacket however I never wear the jacket but rather a freestyle related hoodie or sweater.. I am always dressed full fem under my uniform!!! I love it!! By those who don't know me I get the occasional "excuse me Miss" because of my long hair and normal use of pink gaitor and pink base layer cuffs going below my sweater cuffs or my pink ski gloves I appreciate being called Miss and say thanks before answering their question... sometimes gets a strange or startled reaction from the guest.. lol may as well make work fun eh?? I love my job..

Reality Check
    Underdressing at work has its risks and those depend on what you wear and how you work. Most folks are familiar with the term "plumber's crack". That's when a guy bends over to work exposing his butt crack. Now just imagine him bending over but instead of skin, he is exposing pink ruffled panties!

If you work at a desk in an office or out visiting clients, you're probably OK. Working in the trades, a bit risky.
    Krisi

I wear my silk panties 24x7 as my wife permits to do so I don't care about others I often wear bra, but my wife don't allow it, as finds it open feminization. But I am out station I always take chance.
    I love to be in female attire and want to stay in it it as much time as possible.

A few times, I had to work a very late shift at a field office, covering in-case-something-happened. I brought some of my clothes, and when I was certain I would not be interrupted, I became the secretary -- working in blouse and skirt, walking around the office in heels, and using the ladies room. And one time I was on a conference call from home, when I wore a skirt suit.

If you count wearing leggings under my work pants, then I guess I've been underdressing near every day (except summer) at work for years! Occasionally I'll spice it up with painted toenails as well, but not too often.
    -Cheryllynn

Quote Originally Posted by Happilymarriedguy View Post
    I wear panties to work everyday, since all I wear is panties. I don't even think twice about it, since I wear jeans and shirts that I tuck inside my jeans no one should even know that I am wearing panties.
    Lol unless your like so many GG?s that have come out of the ladies room with their dress or otherwise tucked in their pantyhose. I?ve actually seen this at least 4-5 times in 20 years.