Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CD at work

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    I work in a hospital and I know my boss would find a reason to fire me if she found out. It does not stop me from wearing panties 24/7. I just try to be smart about what linds I wear, and make sure shirts stay tucked in.
    Life is too short to be boring.

I recently accepted a part time position at a LGTBQ friendly company. I listed as non binary on the application and went to the interview in a pair of women's dress pants with a small purse. I wanted to wear leggings to work with but they preferred a more formal look so I purchased a few pair of Vera Wang dress pants along with flats. I've never been this out before so it will be interesting to see how it all goes. For the record I always go out in full makeup, wig, etc. But I have never been out sans those. On one hand I am, understandably, nervous; but also looking forward to expressing myself honestly.

I'm recovering from a really busy weekend. I did my taxes and spent the refund on golf clubs.
    Today I'm wearing a colorful flannel shirt over a grey undershirt. Black skinny jeans and ankle length booties.

I bought a pair of Dickies straight flex twill dress pants via Amazon. They fit a lot better than the dress pants I've been wearing.
    I put my stuff in a small briefcase so I don't need pants with pockets.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 04-26-2021 at 12:19 PM.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abby054 View Post
    Since 2013, I found it is safer to be en femme at an airport than to be in drab there due to the sexual predators in the TSA.
    How is it safer to be en femme around sexual predators now as opposed to before the TSA?