Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beginner-level public en-femme: The After-Dark Errand Run

Banned Read only
    Wen4cd,
    My daughter did a nursing degree course and dealt with gender issues so she does understand where we're coming from .

The " selfish " label is a two way thing , as I said I had the thrown in my face but eventually I posed the question who is being truly selfish , not grasping gender issues or burying heads in the sand doesn't make the problem go away . To find ourselves we do need the space to express our needs , again I pointed out most TG people don't do this for fun , why would a man feel the need to present as a woman knowing what the initial reaction would be without a deep desire to do it ? This is why I find it hard to accept some people calling it a hobby , hobbies don't cause these serious problems in a marriage . I'm so glad we both came to our senses and accepted we were better separating , the day we agreed it was a turning point we were both happier and releived we had accepted it .

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    A royal PITA that makes going out dressed almost more trouble than it's worth.
    Almost. The key word being Almost.