Thread: From miad to wiad

From miad to wiad

I am an old guy with a beard. I am also a crossdresser. There is no way I can pass unless I shave off my beard which my wife does not want me to do.

The only times I have been out in public dressed fully, even with a wig, has been at halloween or at night or driving around in the car, always being careful not to let anyone see my face. I have used umbrellas, wigs with lots of hair or even an arm over my face.

Then along came Covid and I am wearing a mask like everyone else. I tried on my wig with the mask and all I could see is my eyes. Yesterday I ventured out in the middle of the day in an park where lots of people are walking around. I wore a skirt, blouse, nylons and woman's flats. Of course I also had all the proper padding and boobs to get the shape. Suddenly I was a Woman In A Dress!

I got out of my car and went for a walk. The time was about noon and nobody seemed to pay any attention to me. I sat on a bench for awhile as people walked by, got up and walked around, passing many people and I began to be emboldened.

I spotted public restrooms, a women's and a men's. OK! Here I go. I went into the woman's feeling scared and excited. I was alone in there. I went into a cubicle, Still I was alone. Got up straightened myself out. Made sure I was presentable and walked out just as two girls were walking in. They didn't pay any attention to me, whew!

I did it. I passed my self off as a woman. It felt wonderful. I continued my walk around with such a feeling of freedom from being a sneak. I am so looking forward to the opportunity to do it again, real soon.

Hugs to all
    Last edited by char GG; 02-23-2021 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Topic not allowed
    “I am what I am and that’s all that I am"...Popeye

Well done you! It is liberating isn't it just to be out and about in the fresh air enfemme. There are many who've been out and about many times who've yet to use the ladies facilities so to do it straight off the bat so to speak is no mean feat.

As for the beard, perhaps your SO could be persuaded to make it seasonal? On in the winter, off in the summer?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Nice, check off another milestone
    Crissy

QZ2,

I used to have a full beard and would go for walks in a local park during the day or around the neighborhood at night while wearing a hospital style mask. About 10 years ago I finally shaved it off after probably forty years and started going where ever I wanted as a WIAD.

Suzi Q

QZ2, That's great.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I'm right there with you. Any picture I took of myself required doctoring to edit out my male face. Last fall, on a whim, I put on a mask and glasses with the wig and everything else, and there was a woman looking back at me. Then I began to work with make-up and eyelashes to enhance that look. True, I sneak the mask down below the nose to reveal more (and cover more as well) and feel really girly. Well done!

QZ2 ..What a wonderful positive to having to wear a mask!
    I am afraid you are going to enjoy this feminine freedom so much, you will really start going into withdrawls when people are no longer wearing the masks....
    ....so get out there and get your girl on! Your thread here, made me happy for you...I am smiling!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Well I suppose the beard will have to go when covid goes. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Bev,
    I was thinking that before I read your reply . It does intrigues me why some wives insist the husband can't shave facial hair , simple question who's body are we talking about ?

At least there is one good thing about Covid. Wonderful and memorable experience for sure.

I agree with Teresa. Wives are welcome to express their opinion to their husband about having or not having a beard, but deciding whether or not what is being discussed should happen is up to the person. Works the other way around as well. It is respecting the needs and wishes of each of the two people. It is called sharing and learning and adapting.