Thread: Embarrassing trip and another reason to use pocket bras!

Aspiring Member

Embarrassing trip and another reason to use pocket bras!

I had the most embarrassing thing happen when I was shopping recently. Due to the warm weather, I decided to go in my skinny jeans and loose top and a regular (non-pocket) bra. I also wore my strappy, high heeled sandals, which I had worn many times before with no problems. However, I noticed before I left the house my legs were struggling with them so I took my black flats just in case. I went to Goodwill and spent about 45 mins shopping but did not find anything. I decided to go to another store a in the same shopping center. Once I got into there, I realized that every time I took a step my ankles were buckling to the outside of each shoe. I started making my way back to my vehicle but about two isles away, my ankles bent and I collapsed in the parking lot! As I fell, my breast forms fell out of my bra and blouse ?? SPLAT on the ground! Just then, a man in his 30?s was passing by and saw me and asked if I was ok. I was busy trying to cover my breast with my purse and said I was ok (in my male voice as I was in SUCH distress). He asked again if I was okay and I said I am fine, just tripped. He went on and I picked up my breast and hobbled to my vehicle. Once there I was so out of breath and sweating. I got in, turned the AC on and it took about 10 mins for me to recover. Once I did I thought about what happened and how I probably scared the - out of the guy, as he probably realized I was a dude! I examined the heels and noticed they had worn more on the outside and they were tipping me over on every step. I guess I?ll get them repaired if I can as I really like them! If not, I?ll look for something similar to replace them.

It could have been more embarrassing if more people had been around when that happened. Looking back, I can now laugh at the thought of my breast dropping out onto the ground! A really good reason to wear a pocket bra!
    Last edited by Di; 04-21-2021 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Per the rules do not try to bipass word filter/ also no flicker email info per rules
    Michellecd9999

They have their advantages, thanks for sharing. I had a new pocket bra delivered Monday and another one (different) arriving sometime today.

Or glue them on 1

Hi Michelle,

Sorry to hear about your mishap.

I discovered that Victoria's Secret Bombshell padded bras give me just as much projection as breast forms!
    I also have a few bras with pockets for inserts.

I'm more cautious these days when I go out. If rain is in the forecast I'll skip the heels and wear something more sensible.

I'm also thinking of storing some heels in my office for indoor only use. Maybe a snake print that will go with a lot of color combos.

Marion

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    that would be my luck too

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Michelle, I wear breast forms too but can't say that I've had that happen to me out in public..... They HAVE, however kind of slid together inside my bra and sorta looked like one, BIG boob in the middle of my chest! LOL But recently after an outing when I got home, changed into some female nighties and took off my shaper, decided to wash my dishes while en femme and one of my forms decided it didn't wanna stay put inside my bra. I was wearing a Hanes Invisible Embrace Lightweight WireFree Tailored Pullover Bra, (this one in case anyone is interested): https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hanes-Inv...G561/241998702. It is an EXTREMELY comfortable bra, my favorite tbh. LOL

I have breast form adhesive, but hardly ever use it because it's so messy and hard to get off, but it does help to keep the breast forms in place. LOL

Anyway, I could just imagine the embarrassment! I'm sorry that happened to you, though but I'm glad you're ok.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Ouch!! Love to see the security video of that! Might make it on MTVs Ridiculousness! I am glad mine no longer fall out of my bra!

All I wear are pocket bras with my forms. If I didn't, I would constantly be checking to make sure they were still there lol.
    Most of the time, I forget I'm even wearing them. And I can concentrate on just being out there and having fun.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U sound like u know how to have fun!
    But, I have 2 suggestions, Michelle:

Stop wearing bras altogether. Breast plates and with many full on breast vests? U can dive off the high diving platform and they'll stay in place!

Try learning to walk in hi spike heels. They'll teach u how balance your weight in the center of your shoes and put one foot in front of the other!
    You'll look sexier waking that way, too!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm very glad you were able to get back up and to the car.... Things could have gone different.....
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

What a tale that could have been much, much worse. You make a great argument for wearing pocket bras in public. I think I might well have died right there in the parking lot.

Reality Check
    My breast forms have a sticky back and while this isn't enough to let me go braless, it does keep my forms in place in my bra and makes them feel like part of me. I have never tripped and fallen wearing them but I suspect they would stay in place or at least in my bra. And all my bras are "full coverage" bras but none are pocket bras. I like that feeling of the boobs against my skin.

As we go about our business, things will eventually happen to us. I'm glad you were only embarrassed and not hurt.
    Krisi

Silver Member
    Ouch, that's tough. As an alternative to glue or pocket bras, think about double sided tape. You can get nice patch sized ones that are easy to apply. Topstick is a brand that is sold for hair pieces (Toupees or wigs), that you can get at Walmart or Sally's. Nice to have on hand for other wardrobe fixes as well. Keep some in your CD toolbox.

Hi Michelle, I am glad you didn't hurt yourself, only your pride, and well hopefully not your forms. Heels can be a challenge. Oh the things we do to ourselves, for ourselves.

I feel your pain. It could have been tremendously embarrassing had there been a crowd or had it happened in the store.
    I've only had my forms shift when swimming. The first time it happened we were at a hotel in Vermont and decided to use the pool. Everything was fine till I went too deep and found my forms were floating by my chin. I had to stay in the shallow end after that.
    Generally I wear "contact" forms that are self-adhesive and they have never shifted or fallen out. I'd be mortified if that happened in front of anyone.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

OK, sorry if this is 1000% off.........
    BUT from your post, IMO you MISSED out on a 'connection'.
    IMO Most Cd's specially older CD's don't have muce credit in 'passing'.
    If you fell, and your forms were out to all to see, and a guy came to your rescue......
    Could just be he was 'into you' and didn't really know / care that you might not be a GG.
    People that come to you, in a time of need, might be the people you 'need' to keep in your life forever.
    I wiish I had a friend that came to me in my time of need... I would want to keep them in my life as long as I was able....
    Good Luck, that being said, putting it on another way., good luck in finding a friend that wants to be with you as the person you want to be.
    And Good Lick :-}