Ever imagine what your life would be like, if you were a CD'er in your teens or early 20's at the moment?

The state of the current internet fuels so much in this younger community -- in both good ways & bad.

Things are definitely way different. A lot more opportunity & resources, but also a lot more pressure & confusion, IMO.

I actually don't envy these young people.

For example, recently I stumbled upon the Twitch/YouTube gamer who goes by the name F1NN5TER. If you're not familiar with him/her, definitely look up their content.

I could only find one other thread here on him/her, which gives a basic premise of all this...

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...70730-F1nn5ter

Admittedly, I'm a bit obsessed at the moment, on a psychological & sociological level, as I've watched hours of YouTube clips of their Twitch streams. It is such a bizarre situation -- at least at face value. And yes, it also helps that oftentimes she's pretty darn gorgeous & convincing.

It's like, this sort of thing would never have been possible like 20+ years ago, ya know?

I could be wrong, but I'm not buying that he's "just a CD'er" who just happened to accidentally fall into all this. Apparently he first got all dolled-up with the assistance of a GG-friend back in 2017 (if not earlier, that is ) -- well before this all started on the internet.

Nope, I believe he knows that transitioning is in his future. In fact, viewers have been watching the evolution of such the entire time... Perhaps some not even realizing what's actually going on beneath the surface.

It's quite amazing, really, what I believe s/he's doing. Not only making an income, but also the funding for all her dressing things -- and eventual transition expenses.

I say this, not only from observation, but also the fact that she took a 100-question online gender test on a live-stream. Results? Basically a TS currently in denial, so to speak, while a bit scared of the cards she was dealt in life. Not an easy thing, for sure.

Anyway, that's just one example. Countless others, with all kinds of things related to this stuff.

It's definitely a different world for these younger people. I consider myself fortunate that I came of age in the era that I did, because otherwise who knows how the current environment would have influenced my life & where that would have led me...