Thread: Where did those trees come from ?

Banned Read only

Where did those trees come from ?

I know it sounds like an odd title but it had a lovely outcome .

On Sunday morning I went for my usual walk with the regular guy I've known for three years , on this occasion he asked if he could take a short cut through my garden to get home . As we rounded the corner of my house my path was partly blocked by four large pot containers , two with flowering cherry trees and two with ceanothus bushes , my friend asked , " where did these trees come from ? " I was speechless for a moment because I knew nothing about them . There was no suppliers labels on the plants and no delivery note posted in my letter box . I immediately asked my neighbours if they were expecting plant deliveries but none were , they were in need of water so I gave them some and stored them safely out of sight . Yesterday morning I found the phone numbers for local garden centres and rang them , the seconf call revealed the plants had been deliverd to the wrong address but it was only five houses away , they thanked me and said they would collect them and deliver them to the correct address . As soon as I had finished the call I walked up to the hous e and was greeted by a teenage boy who didn't appear to be concerned . I did some gardening and mowed my lawns but by late afternoon the plants still hadn't been collected so I decided to carry them up th the correct address , a really nice lady answered the door and took the first plant from me then between us we moved the rest , we chatted for sometime about her home and the work she was doing on it as she's only recently moved in . She told me where she had moved from with her husband and teenage children and that she wrote children's stories , she asked me about my family and told her I had a grown up son and daughter and three grandchildren also I now lived alone after separating from my partner , I've learnt to stop referring to a wife as it gets strange looks . At that point I glanced round to see a large van parked outside my home and realised it was the guy from the garden centre , so I rushed back down to tell him we had moved the plants to the rightful owner , he was really grateful and told me when the coffee shop reopens to ask for a free coffee . So I pulled his leg by saying , " No that's not enough , I expect a candle lit three course meal !" So he smiled and replied , " Who with ? "

I had just finished my evening meal when my doorbell rang , the lady with her teenage daughter stood there with a box of chocolates as a small thankyou gift , she noticed my painting in the hall and asked if it was one of mine , I had mentioned earlier that I paint now and would like to run my own group so I invited her in to show her the other picture that matched it plus others about I'd been working on . She is now exited because she wants the chance to get out and do some painting for a few hours . I must now have a dozen people wanting to join me and have a coffee and learn how to draw and paint .

I know I've said this before but I often see members who fear the outcome of being read , also so many are possibly too obsessed with how they look or what their voice sounds like , some say it's boring to be in a vanilla World and dress to blend in . I also feel how unfair it is to some members who struggle with a DADT situation .

I really do consider myself one of the lucky ones , I sincerly wish more could experience how wonderful it's is to live this chosen lifestyle , it's far from boring for people like me who see no future in living a male role .
    Last edited by Teresa; 03-23-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Teresa,

Nice story. I have to admit my thoughts about being worried what people think have diminished significantly to the point I am willing to go out dressed in places I never imagined I would be comfortable.

Even so, I have pondered this - if all DADT restrictions were removed from me, what would I do? I might like dressing all the time, but then again I do a lot of DIY things around the house. I am not sure I would want to wear my feminine things when changing oil in a car or mowing the lawn in my very hot climate while soaked in sweat. So even if I wanted to go in female attire all the time, I am not sure I would. It is an interesting thing to ponder, but nothing is likely to change for me.

Sandi

Banned Read only
    Sandi,
    I understand your restrictions but I did have to gradually convince myself I could still do all those jobs as Teresa . I kept my old wig which I still take care of and bought women's work clothes and femme steel capped boots , Dickies do a range of women's work wear . In my story I walked up to road to the owner carrying a tree in it's container wearing my old wig which I still take care of , a striped long sleeved Tshirt , my old jeans and workboots after mowing my lawns . I must admit my neighbour did get the giggles when she saw me in my overalls covered head to toe in grass cuttings after using my petrol strimmer for a couple of hours .

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa , What a wonderful story, Thanks for sharing it with us, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I like the way your lifestyle is forming, I also have not worried about being read or stared at.

I have developed a softer voice not through trying but general communication with others.

Some know Iwhat I am but it does not phase them as I appear to be someone quite different.

Your interactions with the neighbours always makes good reading and as for your assimilation into a new society....

Well! :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

teresa, Like me you have come across good accepting neighbours, its nice to have that and makes life so much more pleasureable.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    It does feel so good but we have to accept it's a gradual process . I know you've had your ups and downs , sometimes it's not always about us we may touch a nerve in some people we are unaware of .