Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What CD evidence did you leave out by mistake?

What CD evidence did you leave out by mistake?

After dressing, have you ever forgotten to hide an item or two?

One day I went to high school and realized I left a bag on the kitchen table with a girdle, stockings and bra in it.
    When I got home from school it was in the hall and nobody said anything about it.

Another time after dressing I went to a party and two girls asked me why I was wearing eyeliner. "oops"

I think the worst one was when my wife came down from the bedroom carrying my sz13 pumps I forgot to hide after dressing, she took it pretty bad!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

A bra and pair of heels in the bottom of my wardrobe.... My wife also took it badly... That was 15 years ago and she is still taking it badly.... sigh....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Hi Judy , Does RED Stained lips count, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I always use my office desk in the attic to stage my womens wear.
    This time I put everything away and realized I was still wearing my bracelet and necklace.
    It's a bit of work to un-store my boudoir (hidden HVAC duct work in my office false ceiling) so they are still in the craft area where we store beads for making jewelry.
    I have got to move them tomorrow...thanks for the thread, and the reminder.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Judy, after a weekend of dressing, one of my secretaries stated I hadn't removed all my eyeliner.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Just today I told my wife about a You Tube fashion show I watched about the new bikini's. I told her that the material used for the entire suit would cover only the back side of a cereal box. She asked me if I ordered one.
    I told her not to be crazy. They do not come in my size.

When I was in my late teens I came late at night and I had a little too much to drink, I tried on one of my mothers bras laid in bed and I fell asleep.
    I slept in and my mother woke me up in the morning, I was still wearing the bra and she asked me why I had it on. I babbled out some answer, she shook her head and walk out the door
    Nothing was ever said about it again

Banned Read only
    A few strands of long hair on the car seat. Eye makeup not entirely removed. The best was one time I got home, splashed some water on my face and proceeded to transfer a not insignificant amount of foundation onto the Mrs favorite towel. Oops.

Oh, GOSH!
    There was last week when she found my 4 inch blue with yellow trim high heel pumps, hidden in my office closet. She was angry but just threw them into my garden shed--where the rest of Jennifer's stuff is in big storage tubs.
    5 years ago there was my short red wig in my car trunk. I never saw it again.
    There was also a old time wedding dress slightly damaged by mice in my garden shed--never saw that again.
    There was the time at work when I had not fully cleaned off my mascara from the night before.

There was the time a couple years ago I experimented with eye shadows and got busy with other stuff. Went to the store like that (with eyeglasses on, so less noticeable), when wife got home she asked "What did you get on your eyes?" Dashed to the bathroom and washed it off, claiming it was dirt or soot or something. Nothing more said.

Platinum Member
    When my wife was working and I had a day off I would be fully en femme, head to toe; wig, bra, panty, slip, hosiery, garter girdle, dress and heels. We're in a DADT, but, it is the ostrich type; stick head in ground and she will not see it. Anyway, I do not push any of it in her face. Once I failed to put away a bra. Another time a panty. Each time she picked them up, folded them and put them on top of the dryer which is behind doors. She told me she picked them up and placed them there. No yelling. No snide remarks, etc. Another time I forgot to properly dispose of my water balloon falsies which she found in the kitchen sink. All she said was "What's this?" To which I said nothing, mumbled an err.. and disposed of them. She never ever goes into my armoire to put anything away. She does not pry or snoop. I think she does not want to find anything. No trolling through the house.

When Danielle was totally closeted and a secret from my wife I used to be paranoid about leaving any evidence like a missing fake nail, a sequin etc. I even used to vacuum high heel marks out of the carpet. Now that my wife knows about Danielle I still don't like to accidentally leave things out for her to find and remind her about Danielle but it's no a big deal anymore if she says you left a pair of panties hanging in the bathroom. I am very lucky she is supportive and understanding.

i remember due to accident i was not able to keep by baggage properly and my wife found wig, a big bra and boob inserts she shocked as she felt i am in hands of touts and i may go away from her. when i explained her the fact about my love towards femininity and seeking counselling from psychiatric, she came to along with me to psychiatric since then she is fully supportive. She shares all her clothes and allow me to store my inner garments in my cupboard. Since them i am daily using panties and occasionally using with bra. God given me such supportive wife. She is not angry with my inability to have sex due to my medication for female harmones.
    I love to be in female attire and want to stay in it it as much time as possible.

For what it's worth, the most common mistake that will give away a crossdresser is to -blip- the -blip- when -blip-ing -blip-s while trying to -blip- after a -blip-, at that point the wife can -blip- the -blip- very easily. Never, ever do that.

About thirty years ago my mother in-law thought it would be nice to clean my messy car without asking.
    Well she found two bras under the seat and ever since then she thought I was cheating on my wife.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I often go to work with my engagement ring on.

I get asked why I am wearing it.

Yep, there are a hundred and one reasons why I did not take it off. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by DianeT View Post
    For what it's worth, the most common mistake that will give away a crossdresser is to -blip- the -blip- when -blip-ing -blip-s while trying to -blip- after a -blip-, at that point the wife can -blip- the -blip- very easily. Never, ever do that.
    Huh?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    About thirty years ago my mother in-law thought it would be nice to clean my messy car without asking.
    Well she found two bras under the seat and ever since then she thought I was cheating on my wife.
    Wow! I can't imagine anyone cleaning my car. I can't help but wonder if it was an excuse for her to do some snooping, and she found some "dirt"!

After my wife passed away, my dressing really began and one evening, I was enjoying some femme time when a car door closed outside. It was our eldest daughter. I never moved so fast to take off my wig, bra, forms & dress, dumped them on my bed and quickly put on some jeans & tee shirt. I got to the door just as she had climbed the steps. I welcomed her in and she made a beeline for her mothers jewellery box. Yep, on a dresser opposite the bed. As she left the room, having got what she came for, she said, "You left your falsies out". I said nothing and, thankfully, she has not said or asked anything since.

What a great life
    When I was early teens I was caught playing with mom's makeup she never said anything. Later then I was in my late teens in the 70's I had long hair shoulder length. I was talking to mom in the bathrooms and she opened the closet took out her curlers and asked if I wanted my hair curled. It freaked me out and I walked out.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My ex found a bra I left in our bedroom. She was sure I had bought another woman there!

My dressing had nothing to do with our break up. I didn't get serious about that until well after she moved out and had our kids 1/2 the time!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

In high school I used to 'borrow' my sister's panties and sleep in them. One morning I overslept and was in serious risk of missing the bus. My mom came in and tore the covers off my bed, fully exposing the pink panties with lace trim I was wearing. She never said a word but a week or so later, all of my tighty-whities disappeared and were replaced with men's bikini briefs. Um, yeah, I still stole, oh, I mean 'borrowed' my sisters panties...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

When I was a teen I left a bra I borrowed from my mum under my pillow. When I got back from school she changed the bedsheets and it was on my bed! I put it back where I found it and made up some awful excuse about playing a trick on my brother, nothing said since, and I wasnt caught again.

Aspiring Member
    Nope. Nothing...yet.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Left some shapeware between the matresses at my bosses house when I was staying with him and his wife years ago. She decided to flip them one day and low and behold! I denied like crazy!!! Nothing else ever said after that.

Also, greeted my 20 something son one day without realizing I'd forgotten that I had some dangly earrings on. I got the...."DAD".......with a WTF look. Oops! Nothing else ever said.

The killer; I left a full slip out, after an evening of being dressed up. My wife at the time worked the evening shift, and came home very late, I was already in bed and the bedroom dark, so she didn't see it until the morning. I had gotten up first, in the dark I didn't see it either. I went out to cook breakfast, and she came out holding it, saying, 'What is this'?
    My heart sunk; I only had seconds to decide which way to go; let her think I was having an affair, or tell the truth.
    'Honesty is the best policy'. Well, not this time. She still wouldn't believe me when I told her the story about how I wound up being a crossdresser; she really believed that I was fooling around with some other woman. Until.... I went to my stash and produced a pair of size 15 high heels; then her eyes went wide.
    Had I lied, I'd likely still be married. Plenty of marriages survive one incidence of infidelity.
    But I went with the truth, the pink fog convincing me that all the good things about me would easily outweigh my crossdressing.
    NOPE. It didn't. Despite a few years of going to a therapist, she eventually admitted that had she known, she never would have married me.
    Moral of the story, don't ever wear underwear?
    Oh well.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.