Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
Huh?
Right, it beats me too. I wrote a first uncensored version of this post but as soon as I finished it the main door slammed open and 4 men dressed in black rushed into the house and hurled me to a black car's trunk, then after a short drive where I tried to identify environmental noises in case I would later be interrogated by supermodel agents straight out from the average police TV series trying to retrace my itinerary, I was taken to a weathered building and a dim lit room where I had to sign an NDA to avoid leaking info to wives members of the forum. As they dropped me unceremoniously before my house and I started walking up my driveway, four female commandos popped from the nearby tree, snatched me and drove me to a safe house where I was interrogated about what the other four men in black wanted exactly. They had me sign a petition from the Wives for Transparency Fund to stop disclosing super secret classified GG detection hints to fellow crossdressers and make an oath to abide by these terms. Then dropped me in the center of the town with a little plaid so I would not get cold as the mornings are still a little chilly. I walked back to my house in desert streets, and this is when this flying saucer descended from the skies and landed before me with a great burst of light and no sound at all. I am sitting now in front of my laptop with this alternate post version displayed, my mechanical wristwatch is 2 hours behind, there's an episode of the "LGBTQI+ Files" playing on TV and a paper tag around the computer monitor reading "Sanitized for your protection". I like the new plaid, though, not sure where I got it but it sure is very comfy.