Thread: Strange day

Strange day

Ever get concerned the spell might break and everything come crashing down?

We enjoyed some hugh jackman movies today. The first was in male mode and watching greatest showman, a fantastic flick. And the ate lunch. My lunch was not good as I am getting too old for pickles and older food. Ugh. Well alka selzer was not enough, so had to drop the jeans. Wore a skirt briefly with male poly top, kind of hybrid look. And then just had to take a nap. We had a kinda of agreement to not dress during the daytime, but with upset stomach, a hybrid look did not work. So switched to knee length skirt and push up bra and cowl top.
    Only comment was "you need tights with that". I was cold during nap so added thights. "much better". Worked together on dinner
    and watch the second movie, australia. Great romantic flick, but not accurate about Japanese bombing. Afterwards, only comment was "I always wanted a female friend."

It is weird to be stared at for wearing a pushup. Not sure what to make of it.

Interesting times. Tomorrow is day to do our toe nails and stay mostly in male mode. So that's a quick update on where we are. Not sure at all what reaction to expect, but hoped it might be helpful to someone to share.

Cheers to all.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 03-16-2021 at 02:43 PM. Reason: correction

Thanks for sharing a nice story

Donna, sounds like things are on a great path for you. I hope this continues

Thanks for sharing, it seems you're in a good place right now.

If I were to come out to my SO sharing films is not something I'd see myself doing under normal day to day conditions. Our tastes are chalk and cheese. She likes period drama and that leaves me cold. That said when away in our caravan we pass most evenings watching one of the myriad of DVD's and Blu Rays I've transferred onto hard drives. I know Showman is there in the musicals section along with Singing in the rain, Sound of Music and many more.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

The only comment I can give is when I wear a push up bra I get a lot of favourable comments.

Keeps me happy. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sounds like the pandemic has made her lonely for more girlfriend interaction than husband interaction. And you are just the person to supply her needs!

Those sexy pushups, just do the thing! This morning, I had a Lily of France Ego Boost on (gives two cups, with a lot of cleavage, even with my A's), to fill out a top that I was trying on, to get my wife's keep or donate opinion on the top. After we decided to keep it, I took the top off, which got me the comment, "Nice bra!"
    Happy for you Donna!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation OMG, Donna! What I GREAT idea for DADT folks!

"I'm sorry, dear, but I have an upset stomach again. U know the only thing that cures that is me wearing a dress, forms, and a wig!"

"It could be worse, u know. I just hope I don't develop diarrhea. Or, I'll have to put on a girdle, panties, nylons, heels, and make up to stop that!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Donna, Sounds like your wife is accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It wasn't always that way. The new yrs resolution test was a good experience for both of us. A lot of it is that now comfortable that there is no desire to transition or make it an all day thingy