Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What CD evidence did you leave out by mistake?

My mother found one of her full slips in my room once. I made up some lame story about it, and she seemed to accept it. In retrospect I think my parents probably knew about my borrowings all along but were too embarrassed to talk to me about it. When I was in high-school I resolved to give up the girl stuff and learn to be like all the other boys. But that?s a different story.

There was a time when I was a teen I left 2 pairs of my mother's pantyhose in the basement. I had been using them to stuff her bra which I did put away There was another time, much later in life, someone asked why my lips were so red. There were some remnants of the lipstick. The cherry ice explanation was given and maybe it was believed. Nothing further was said on the subject

Panties, My wife found them, then I had to explain that I wasn't having an affair. She might have preferred that explanation.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!