Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Masculine Crossdressers

I'm definitely more male than female but I love the way the clothes feel. I just do it because it makes me feel happy and sexy

I'm more muscular now than I have ever been. After shifting 2 1/2 stone through this pandemic I then started working out to build on my physique and I still am.

Banned Read only
    I love to see the diversity of experiences and forms of expression present in this group. I also love to see younger, visibly masculine men sporting female attire out on the street. I think it's such a bold statement and a testament to the progress that has been made in acceptance. That said, I work very hard at looking like a woman. I'm old fashioned.

I am stuck with a beard and very hairy legs/arms, my Wife is not accepting and scared of me taking things further so there is no way I can go clean-shaven on my face, chest or anywhere else unfortunately.

Well said, Monica. I also love the diversity here and want everyone to fell welcomed and included. We're all different, but we're all here on CD.com.

I remove all my facial and body hair and like the smooth appearance, but I totally understand that's not for everyone. I like reading the MIAD threads and as you mentioned there are other men wearing wearing women's clothes in public. I'm like that and will wear women's clothes like capri pants, shorts, jeans, boots etc when I'm out in guy mode--no wig and makeup.

At first I thought it had to be all or nothing, female or male. But then I realized I don't like wigs and makeup and padding and fake boobs so I was never really looking like a female anyways. Since then I have come to express myself as non-binary. I have a love for skirts and dresses, sometimes heels and jewelry, and everything else is about comfort. Most day like today I wear a men's t-shirt and a skirt and men's flip flops (with painted toenails). I grew out my hair so it can be feminine, I shave my face once a week so will have varying degress of stubble, and have never shaved my legs. I accept I have a male body but interested in skirts and dresses and everything else I don't really care either way besides my hate for pants

Quote Originally Posted by Jemima Stephens View Post
    I am stuck with a beard and very hairy legs/arms, my Wife is not accepting and scared of me taking things further so there is no way I can go clean-shaven on my face, chest or anywhere else unfortunately.
    I've had a beard forever.... and honestly I look scary without facial hair. Additionally I grow it fast too.... so if I wanted to be less masculine it would take a lot of concealer for sure. I was able to shave the chest & wife said back would be fine too (I'm pretty hairy) but legs may draw attention and questions from her....

I am right there with you. I'm a bigger guy 6'4" with body hair and a beard. I dream at times of shaving at least my legs but can never bring myself to do it. Glad to see there's others out there haha. I've always worried being a crossdresser with a beard was weird and looked down upon in the community.

I feel blessed that I can get away with what I have. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Like most of us here, my interest in wearing women's clothes began at a very tender age so it has literally been decades that I have enjoyed the lifestyle.
    Several years ago, I was working in a new city where I virtually knew no one so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to explore my boundaries. There was a very active CD club in the area and they occasionally held get togethers for all like minded individuals, generally renting a small LGBTQ friendly bar on the outskirts of town. I decided that I would give it a whirl which meant that this would be my first time in public and that I would have to be as passable as possible... no easy task.
    It meant lots to learn regarding beard cover, make up application, suitable wardrobe, jewelry, purse etc. While it was intriguing and exciting to stretch my limits and explore my comfort zone, it was also exhausting in terms of self doubt and fear of the unknown. I finally felt brave enough and prepared enough to attend a night out and everyone was very supportive and friendly so, not so bad really.
    My take away was that I felt very vulnerable and apprehensive most of the evening, despite being amongst "my tribe" at the function. It really didn't work for me but I was glad that I at least had the courage (as shaky and uncertain as it was), to explore my boundaries.
    I now wear a beard after being clean shaven most of my life so passable is obviously out of the question and I'm really ok with that. I now know that dressing is about feeling comfortable in one's feminine persona and I am infinitely more comfortable in the very private setting of my home. For me, it's all about the serenity I feel while en femme. I rarely look at myself in the mirror while dressed (unless it's to adjust my wig, boobs, dress etc) as the outward look does not reflect or conform with how dressing makes me feel.
    To me, it's all about the swish of my skirt, how my hair falls on my shoulders, how my dangly earrings brush against my neck, how full my breasts feel in my blouse etc. It's very much a "feel" thing as opposed to a "looks" thing and I think I've finally found my sweet spot on my feminine journey. I still apply my hot pink lip gloss not because it looks particularly feminine with beard (spoiler, it doesn't) but rather I enjoy seeing my lip prints on my wine glass... just part of the feel really...
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Silver Member
    I think I would describe myself as masculine in the context that you ask, I love to dress fully and never wear mens undies anymore, haven't for many years now, but I have a very hairy chest and have never shaved my legs, although they are probably the least hairy part of me

I work out at the gym, I love to lift heavy weights, I have fairly broad shoulders, I ride motorbikes and yet I love to dress as a woman, it makes me feel awesome about me, it works for me, I am who I am and I am extremely happy with me, yes I look at some of the ladies pics on here and I am just plain wowwwwwed by them, they look fantastic and I love to see the pretty ladies, that is why this is a great place to come, we are all very different, long may it continue

I love the man me and I love the lady me

I classify myself as a guy who enjoys the feeling of wearing women clothing. I don't have the physical build to easily create a passable look. When I was younger, I attempted to pass but never achieved a look that I though was acceptable. I always viewed myself as a man in a dress. As I matured, my look has become more simple, and I don't dress to pass now. I do it because I merely enjoy how certain fabrics feel.

I was shaving my head for the best part of 20 years and about a year ago, decided to grow my hair back. At the same time, I let my beard grow, too. I still dress around the house, and wear panties or a g-string most days. I'm now down to about 3 pairs of men's undies, but have a draw overflowing with panties, lol. Body hair is currently trimmed with legs shaven, but that comes & goes. You do YOU. Labels are for groceries and pigeon holes are best left to the pigeons. Do what makes you happy. If anyone else isn't a fan of it, that is their concern, not yours.

I was literally just thinking of starting a thread like this. Glad it is not just me. I love to dress classy to ****ty but as a man.

Thanks for posting this Samantha.

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaPanty View Post
    Hi All,

I want to ask if there are any Masculine Cross-dresses like me out there...

I mean I feel strange being in this category of a non-conforming cross-dresser... What I mean is that I enjoy wearing Panties Tights Bras Skirts Dresses T-Shirts Girls Short Shorts etc (Anything that makes me feel cute and girly). I also love a little makeup Lipstick/lip glass mascara eyeliner some foundation etc from time to time BUT I have a beard I have a hairy chest and sometimes shave my legs but generally keep my hair on my legs.

This is just me being myself and this is who I am... and it puts me in a strange cartography as looking at many of your profile pics you all look beautiful and feminine... but I am comfortable with being this way.

So its a call out if there are any boy/girls like me who are "stuck in the middle" of both genders and like being a man as well as a woman and love feeling cute but also like being masculine?

Sam

I guess you can count me in this group as well. Skirts, tights on the bottom but more gender neutral on the top, sweaters, long sleeve tees. I used to power lift so I hold more muscle than most, I'm a hair sob but shave my face and legs a few times a week, my skin doesn't allow daily shaving.

Corona has allowed me to dress a much as I want, and I hate having to change to go out in public. I've been a bit more daring recently, bringing the trash/recycling out to the curb (I own a home in a suburban neighborhood), going to get drive through or curbside pickup but still not getting out of the car. I've wanted to just bring my returns to UPS or walk in to get my take out wearing what I like but I'm still too self conscious. I should probably "man up" and just do it while I can still wear a mask.

Yes definitly manly. Sadly I will never be passable or out, but i do wear lingerie daily under my boy things and dress at home with my partner.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Hi Sam You're not alone here , thier's some guys here that are addicted to wearing fem clothes but don't want to be a female . personally I think there is different levels of cd'ing , but were all in the same club

There was a time when I could pull off a "passing look," but not anymore. Truth is, it was never really all that exciting for me. I have now adopted a "mixed dress" in my wardrobe: ballet flats, panties, ballet flats, nylons, ballet flats, women's shorts and jeans, and ballet flats (yes I like ballet flats a lot).
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/

Interesting I went from shaving it all off to just shaving my face when and I combine my male stuff with my femme stufd quite often too. Like other people have said there are no rules and just present how you feel.

I had a moustache and beard when I seriously started CDing a few years ago, but I ditched it several months ago. What I like is doing macho stuff while en femme, moving furniture, putting up a fence, rebuilding a stone wall.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaPanty View Post
    I feel strange being in this category of a non-conforming cross-dresser... What I mean is that I enjoy wearing Panties Tights Bras Skirts Dresses T-Shirts Girls Short Shorts etc
    You are a crossdresser, pure and simple. Crossdressing has nothing to do with presenting as a woman. There is no requirement to do so, even after you pull up those panties or slip into that dress. You are allowed to stop at this point. Do what makes you happy and ignore those who tell you what to (or not to) do.

Hi Samantha, yes you would definitely classify me as a masculine cross dresser these days.

For a few years (2008 to about 2015) I did the hair and makeup thing. I did enjoy the process and think I didn't look to bad from some angles.....lol, but for some reason or another just kinda gave that away for the guy in a dress thing.
    When I am at the shopping mall, or out and about I do get the amused jaw drop looks from time to time, along with many smiles and the odd "good on you" comment, but mainly people just don't care one way or another. The thing is I am comfortable with it, I feel awesome and have never had a bad incident.

All the best, enjoy your experiences

Tash

I want to ask if there are any Masculine Cross-dresses like me out there...
    I qualify being big boned...no stash /beard
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I have afriend who wears girls clothes all the time. He is not transgender or a girl he is a man. His words not mine. He normally doesn't shave anything except his face and that is sporadic. He does the short skirts and high heels a lot of the time. I found it funny he draws the kine at purses. He doesn't have a purse he has a bag becaise purses are for girls and he is not a girl. I'm ok with that. Just find it a little funny.

Well, lets start with a 235 #, 83 year old, nearly bald and a belly i can't seem to get rid of and you have to see what I have to work with. But, when the time comes, I can be me, ! Yes, I see and feel what I want to see, and that's why I am here...
    Joanne