Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Masculine Crossdressers

Aspiring Member
    I am too old and I do not want to look like an old lady outside. So, at home, I live alone so I have all my indoor time to dress as I please, MIAD style. Several years ago I read in this forum of someone who shaved his legs to enjoy a skirt more. I tried it and was instantly hooked. The feel of soft skirt material sliding against a shaved leg is to be experienced.

Like others who have written here, I find that wearing female clothes is relaxing.

Ineke

My biggest inspiration was my wife, when I told her it was like I was dropping a bomb. But she replied to me that she didn't know why I was making the big deal I'm not doing anything that bad. Her golden words to me were "why waste time trying to figure it out, why not take that time and just enjoy it". That was all the therapy I needed, that was thirty years ago and we are still married and I'm no closer to figuring it out but I have been trying to enjoy it every opportunity I get.

I am a masculine crossdresser with a feminine soul. I dress for me and I love panties, stockings of all kinds, skirts, frilly tops, bracelets, necklaces etc.

Your rational for crossdressing along with your spouse?s understanding is wonderful and psychologically healthy.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Maria, Your rational for crossdressing along with your spouse?s understanding is wonderful and psychologically healthy.

I am masculine crossdresser. I am short and wide. Had a moustache/sometimes beard till my thirties. Now I shave my face once or twice a week.