Thread: "You should wear my dressing gown"

Banned Read only

"You should wear my dressing gown"

I've been having trouble getting my daughter to sleep, so I sprayed myself with my wifes deodorant earlier today. When I mentioned this, she suggested I wear her dressing gown instead.

In my mind, me being trans is always at the top of her mind and she's always thinkng about it.

If anything, this is the opposite, and she doesn't think of the subtext between the lines.

Very odd.

Pity it was only the dressing gown!

did the deodorant trick work

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I---don't----get----it? Daughter, dressing gown, deodorant? Sounds like an "escape room" clues?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Babies like familiarity, hence trying to replicate the smell of my wife.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-03-2021 at 03:11 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before yours.

Platinum Member
    Frankly, I think your daughter should become accustom to your body scent, touch, etc unless your daughter wants to nurse. When my granddaughter was an infant my wife and I babysat many evening for her mom. She was more comfortable sleeping on my chest for hours while I watched television. My wife was envious. My granddaughter could not get comfortable because of my wife's breasts. My granddaughter was comforted by my beating heart. The bond that was created by her laying on my chest has not been broken. She is now a junior in college. Her parents just shake their heads because her bond with me is stronger than with anyone else in the family.

Don't give up smelling like "daddy."

It is like imprinting with chickens.

They grow attached to a familiar touch and feel.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    One time, before I introduced my wife to my little "hobby", she was complaining about her (rather large) boobs and stated "You should have to carry these things around for a day!". That was an opportunity that I missed.
    Krisi

The dressing gown is a good step forward but I would still go with the deodorant also.
    Crissy

Next step.... replacing your wife in the natural infant feeding department!

Babies respond to scents and touch sensations. The gown would have mom's scent and the feel would be familiar.
    Yeah too bad it was just the gown.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !