Thread: I haven't been dressing for a while.....

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I haven't been dressing for a while.....

Hey y'all! It has been quite a while since I've had an opportunity to let Kimberly out..... The last time I dressed was on January 29th. I've just been going through some things and been having to deal with some stuff that prevents me from going full-on CD'd. I have, however of course been able to underdress, (panties and pantyhose under my "dude clothes"), plus I've been wearing my night gowns with pantyhose at home, so that kinda/sorta satisfies the "pink fog". LOL

Even since Covid-19 hit, that didn't stop me from going out CD'd, even with all of the "non-essential" businesses closed. I would still go out dressed, get a bite to eat at a drive-thru and go shopping at Walmart or something. But what I've got going on now, prevents me from going out dressed at all and it's not easy. I know that others here know how I feel. I am very glad and I feel privileged to be able to come here and share my thoughts with all of you.

This past month since I haven't been able to fully dress, it's sorta hard to describe but for me, it's like an itch you can't scratch out..... I am DYING to fully crossdress and become Kimberly again, but right now, I just can't. No, I'm not purging anything, I'm not stopping CD'ing becuase it's part of who I am now. It's painful for me to not be able to CD. But also, I look at it as a luxury and something that I GET to do, not something that is necessary for survival, so I'll live and I'll get over it, knowing that I'll be able to CD again before too long. LOL
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 02-27-2021 at 05:56 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I too understand the feeling you?ve been having. Glad your getting back in the groove so to speak. At least you are underdressing to help with the itch. Myself I?ve been dressing 24/7 for the last 3 months. Pretty blouses panty hose and mainly leggings I?ve been everywhere too I get a few looks but go on about my business and no one has said a word as of yet. Plus I haven?t worn any makeup at all so far but do wear earrings triple pierced and rings or bracelets. One the first of April I?m getting my nails done too something I haven?t done in years. Getting gel coat type. Their strong and if I do have too much growth all I have to do is get a refill. Anyway enough of me you enjoy getting back in the swing and enjoy it as much as possible.

You can get out of practice, but that does not last for too long. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yup, just passed the one year anniversary of my last outing. With my wife home all the time and the one kid who moved back in, there are no opportunities. So, enjoying my memories and hoping that things open up. At least we are all still healthy.