Well in our area they are lifting some of the lock down restrictions which is great to see if we can get back to some normal living. With the lock down I was able to be more free with my fem stuff, not having it out in the open, but let's say much more convenient not hidden away. The only thing I had out was my wigs were layed out in our spare room and what a difference it makes when a wig isn't hidden in a bag in a closet, they look and keep so much better when there out. Friday night I had to put everything back in hidding, I kind of got used to opening my men's sock drawer to get pantyhose and not digging to get my fem stuff.
A co-worker who doesn't get along with his wife's side of the family told me last week he knew it was cruel to say but the lock down was kind of a good break from not seeing his in-laws and his wife's family and said his marriage is 100% better and they are much more calm. His point was it's to bad there wasn't a way that we could use the restrictions to better our lives and choose our own way to go back to normal living.
Friday night I was putting my fem stuff back in hidding and my wife made the "back to reality" comment and I told her I'd rather put my stuff away and see my children and grandchildren. She told me that with my more freedom in the fem department that even with all hell going on around us I was much more calm and focused and said its to bad we can never find that happy medium that we all win.
I prefer life to get back to normal and move past this virus but there is a small part of me that's going to miss the freedom just like my co-worker is going to miss a happy marriage. I guess with every bad there good and with every good there's bad.