My wife was organizing her pictures and I decided to go through my fem photos. While my wife was waiting for her photos to download she would look at my photos. My wife actually knew each era of my dressing that I didn't even notice, she even pointed out when I joined this community. I asked her how she knows each era, she pointed out the less hair on my legs, the second pierced ear and she pointed out when she seen the photos with jewelry was when I joined here. She said when I joined here was when I became more complete, confident with make up, jewelry, wig and just more put together.
She couldn't believe my earliest pics when I was happy just wearing skirts, slips and pantyhose and how far I've come and believes I wouldn't have never been this far without this community.
I started looking at the dates on the pics and the date I joined here and she was right, you can really see the improvements in every set after I joined here. Wow! I couldn't believe the earlier ones that I thought I looked good with hair sticking out on my chest and hairy legs to think I was going out partly dressed back then. I guess I really didn't realize how far I've come and a big thanks to this community for the confidence boost.